The Well

Prims

why are you so intimidating? asking on behalf of a friend

also lmao I'm phrasing this exactly as I would if I were in fact pretending to be asking on behalf of a friend

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you so intimidating? asking on behalf of a friend

also lmao I'm phrasing this exactly as I would if I were in fact pretending to be asking on behalf of a friend

Everyone is clearly too wowed by my amazingness to ask questions (even some of the people who nominated me, how boring of them), or something? I was not aware of my apparent intimidatingness if that's not what you're asking =P Edited by Juliette

How was your day?

Pretty good! Not a very busy one, but that's okay.

Do you have any perceptions of players in our player base that rein hasn't skewed you from having naturally?

Well, I mostly got a summary of who people are like and stuff around when I first did my Everyone is Mafia game, so in that regard my views on the playerbase are pretty heavily impacted by his own. But I talk with people naturally as well, so on that front I have my own thoughts about people! So, I suppose the answer is both yes and no, on that regard.

[1/24/15, 10:14:41 PM] DefinitelyNotRefa: hey julliete r u in college I thought you were but now I'm not sure

[1/24/15, 10:14:51 PM] DefinitelyNotRefa: and it's SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT for one of my questions

[1/24/15, 10:15:21 PM] DefinitelyNotRefa: actually you might not even be awake god drats

asking on behalf of a friend

apparently DefinitelyNotRefa finds you intimidating as well

I thought this thread was a game until two days ago.

Did you like playing with me in EIMM 3.4 or did it not affect you enough?

What was your general impression of that game?

if you had to choose a team of like, any idk 6 people to work with in an eimm, who would you pick?

Hmm... Dan, scorri, kirsche, Refa, Xinnidy, Paperblade! Based off of prior experiences, mostly (I've never played an EiMM with scorri but scorri is the best so I picked her).

What is your favorite food?

This is a pretty tough question... it might be strawberries, though. I am fond of most fruits, to be honest. Melons are also a standout. This would be a lot easier as favorite drink because it's grape soda and Dan's lame and wrong about orange soda being better.

Did you like playing with me in EIMM 3.4 or did it not affect you enough?

What was your general impression of that game?

I don't think we ever talked at all...

Roles were really lopsided, and stuff involving teams of numbers that weren't 2 were dumb. also euklyd sucks

So. . .what brand of grape soda is the best? :P:

Fanta. I dunno, I just like it the most, is all.

Why is it sunkist?

Why do you and scorri enjoy seeing me experience what would be pain?

Because you're wrong!

Don't worry about it~

How often do you tease Rein?

How were your holidays?

How do you spend your spare time usually?

When am I not teasing him?

Wonderful for the most part!

I visit my best friend who lives not far from here a lot when she's around, nap when I get an opportunity, go for a walk when I like, and practice dancing if I get the chance. Sometimes video games, too.