The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I was reminded by someone about this.

Do you like roleplaying games?

If so: Would you be interested in playing an RP game with me/SB/PB/maybe someone else starting at some point in some system? Which system/system type do you prefer?

what game should i stream next with you now that i have my and whoever else?

is eclipse asian?

beard, moustache, goatee, or all of the above?

what mafia themes would you like to see games made with, that haven't like, been made yet?

wats ur job nao

gotta make this different from the other interview thread somehow

1) Thoughts on Snow Crash, now that you've read it?

2) Oh wait.

3) Favorite SUPERVILLAIN?

4) ...and hero as well I guess

also I also thought you were white and was going to ask if you were white or not so I guess Paper and I can be super racist together.

I probably come across that way because I've spent most of my life in the US or something. Also you do that. Because you were super lazy, I'm also going to be super lazy when it comes to answering your questions and do it in a post after this one.

Oh yeah I was reminded by someone about this.

6) Do you like roleplaying games?

7) If so: Would you be interested in playing an RP game with me/SB/PB/maybe someone else starting at some point in some system? Which system/system type do you prefer?

6) Yes, I assume you mean tabletop and that sort of roleplaying game. The problem is I'm too easily distracted and often have trouble committing to something so...long term. It's a problem I've been working on, to mixed success.

7) That'd be totally cool, but I'm not joining any more RP's until at least some of the ones that I'm already in have ended. I'd prefer a system that I'm familiar with, preferably based off of some CRPG series or something because well...that's what I'm familiar with.

1) what game should i stream next with you now that i have my and whoever else?

2) is eclipse asian?

3) beard, moustache, goatee, or all of the above?

4) what mafia themes would you like to see games made with, that haven't like, been made yet?

5) wats ur job nao

1) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. It's the only logical step! Well, Metroid: Zero Mission works too, I suppose.

2) Sure, why not?

3) Beard because you can stroke it like an evil mastermind.

4) If you mean strictly on SF (since there's probably a mafia game for everything elsewhere), then The World Ends With You, Mega Man, Phoenix Wright, and Suikoden. Also it'd be nice to just have a game with a mismash of characters. I didn't realize how neat they could be until I played Mafia on Smogon, where a good deal of their games are precisely that.

5) Professional slacker.

1) What are Refa's scumtells and Refa's towntells?

1) It's easier for me to get motivated as town than scum, in my experience (lol, no fucking duh it's your experience). Whereas just being town is enough for me to care, there needs to be some external factor for me to get motivated as scum (e.g. being scum with Euklyd in Almost OC, Unlimited Strongman Works in QProgue, etc.) and even then, posting frequently is still a problem (though not always).

1) if you love mafia so much why don't you marry it

1) Mafia is like visiting a mistress. You feel guilty each time, yet you can't stop yourself from coming back for more.

1) Why did people nominate you here when you were already in the other member asking thread?

1) Because they can't get enough of me. Alternatively, they want to see Elieson continue to top the charts without ever actually getting nominated. Alternatively, because they had noone better to nominate. Probably some combination of the three.

gotta make this different from the other interview thread somehow

1) Thoughts on Snow Crash, now that you've read it?

2) Oh wait.

3) Favorite SUPERVILLAIN?

4) ...and hero as well I guess

1) It's good so far! It's just that my attention span when it comes to reading books is not what it used to be.

2) Ha.

3) The Joker, because he's so chaotic and entertaining to watch (in various forms of media, despite his portrayals varying drastically from each one), even if you feel a little bad for enjoying it so much.

4) Nanananananananananannanananana Batman! He's not the hero we deserve, but the one we need.

Edited by Refa

1) Refa would you ever play league of legends with me?

1) Sure, but I've never played it before (I uh didn't even get past the tutorial). Probably would be an UNENJOYABLE experience for you!

7) why do you like Hoen better than Jhoto?

7) I like Johto the most, actually. I'm just in Hoenn because I was playing ORAS at the time, and am now way too lazy to change it...or am I?

2) What are your favorite bands?

2) I'm an uncultured swine and don't really follow bands, I just listen to songs randomly haha.

Edited by Refa

since you were lazy i'm going to ask you as many relevant questions from my iso as possible. you earned this fate.

1. 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2. 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3. how competent do you consider yourself at OC?

4. what were the best prims roles/set-ups and why

5. what video games that you played this year were good? last year?

6. favorite mafia games in recent history?

7. favorite mafia games in non-recent history?

8. would you hydra with me if there was ever a game with hydras and we both had the time?

9. which users' thought processes do you find hardest to understand?

10. have you ever considered hosting a game or designing a set-up?

11. Favorite set-ups and why?

12. Least favorite set-ups and why?

13. what are your best town, mafia and itp performances in your own opinion?

14. What was your first impression and what is your current impression of me, both in mafia and out?

15. What was your first impression and what is your current impression of Mitsuki, both in mafia and out?

16. What is your first impression and current impression of mafia? Why does it (mafia) suck?

17. fmk bbm sb manix?

18. thoughts on this video? (warning: heavily NSFW, don't ban me eclipse)

19. who would you want as your three buddies in a four-man scumteam?

20. wich 2hu wuld u fuk

Edited by Prims

Why haven't you decided to host a game yet? And if you were to, what would you want the game's theme to be?

Who were you rooting for during your first time watching Fate/Zero? practically an obligatory question to every f/z fan :p