The Well

Prims

Where typical SKs just want to Boron their way through the game, Snike's kills all had value placed on them, giving him a goal to achieve.

What is that supposed to mean

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using your name as a verb for how one would achieve literal perfection as an SK :)

Edited by Sara.

Like your touhou mafia performance;

Boron ended up being pretty much perfect as SK since she's a competent player who manages to fly under the NK radar while still looking obvtown. She essentially had the game in lockdown a few phases before it actually ended and I wasn't surprised at all to see her win.

i agree with what prims said

6) Why are you so good at fakeclaiming?

7) Will you rig me as the best role in your next game that I join?

8) Favorite animes?

9) Why do you like Yu-Gi-Oh so much? Did you believe in the heart of the cards?

10) How many times has Lexi been to Disney Land? How many times more do I need to ask you this before it annoys you?

11) Would you cult me?

12) What are your best performances as each alignment?

13) How am I supposed to stop procrastinating on my homework?

14) Thoughts on Full Metal Alchemist?

15) Which three people would you pick for your ideal 4 man scumteam?

6) I WAS TRAINED BY PSYCH idunno I just think creative roles are more likely to be paid attention to than plain ol roles. I feel like people are more likely to believe something out of the box compared to just like "Oh Tracker" or whatever.

7) You leaving me to decide what "best role" is, is perfect. heh heh

8) Oh god a hard one:

[spoiler=Top 10 or something]

Outlaw Star
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Toradora!
Log Horizon
Megas XLR

Trigun

DBZ until Freiza saga ended

Gundam Wing

Cardcaptor Sakura/Zoids (Nostalgic favorites)

9) Childhood entertainment, plus Joey Wheeler is the coolest, Seto Kaiba too. C'mon man do I even have to answer this with words? I totally did, and it netted me wins all the time, until they banned Cyber Jar. Then I won all over with my Penguin and Wetlands DirectDamage decks

10) 4, and 5th in July

11) Yea I'd cult ya

12) UGH NEVER probably as Town Cop in schoolteacher or Town DayPersuader in AMPM. Maybe mafia...uhhh what's that one where I was scum with Shinori and Euklyd in NSFMM4 primarily because I didn't get lynched like immediately. ITP: I DUNNO VOID BECAUSE COORDINATED THE SHIT OUT OF CULT or maybe nothign else my only other ITP games were FakeClaim and CYOURE and we all remember how those went

13) Get someone else to do it for you

14) I haven't watched brotherhood but FMA is a top20 for me i think

15) prims bbm and blitz because i don't want blitz being the wizard against me

Brotherhood is better than the original so you should definitely watch it if you liked the original. I liked the bittersweet ending of the original one but Brotherhood is just so much more epic, in like, everything.

6) I WAS TRAINED BY PSYCH idunno I just think creative roles are more likely to be paid attention to than plain ol roles. I feel like people are more likely to believe something out of the box compared to just like "Oh Tracker" or whatever.

WOW I JUST READ THIS AND I AM OFFENDED

LIKE DO I EVER FAKE CLAIM

like legit i think even when i'm mafia i usually get away with claiming my own role just as town

oh also what do you think of the psych master how good is he at mafia

How long does Elie spend on massive Elie!wallposts? And do you enjoy/prefer using spoiler tabs to make things SEEM smaller? (And do you feel like shoving them in spoiler tabs = makes the typing process/quantity you type seem more or less to you while making the post itself?)

4-8 hours

I LIKE TO MISLEAD YOU ALL MWAHAHAHAHA (i feel like i type less when i have a spoiler in my post, or seven)

How do you feel now that you've won the votes and become President for week 17?

What do you think of the 'wich 2hu wud u fuk' question?

What were your first and what are your current impressions of the various sections and sub sections of Serenes Forest Forums?

Are you trying to one up Eurykins in the wallposting department?

Why do you like Canas?

Also Sara I have the beard, I never really lost it, but you STILL IGNORE MY ADVANCES! WHY?

How do you feel now that you've won the votes and become President for week 17?

What do you think of the 'wich 2hu wud u fuk' question?

What were your first and what are your current impressions of the various sections and sub sections of Serenes Forest Forums?

Are you trying to one up Eurykins in the wallposting department?

Why do you like Canas?

Also Sara I have the beard, I never really lost it, but you STILL IGNORE MY ADVANCES! WHY?

• feels good m8. I'm curious to see if I get hammered with obscure and weird questions and i wanna be stumped or smth i'm stoked
  • it makes me think of which frilly rich kid do i wanna throw skittles at
    • FE13: Waifu Hell
    • Other FE: Boring and recycled
    • FE Drafting: Reasonable but dead
    • General and FFtF: 85% nonsense, with Mafia being the 15% nontrash
    • Creative: Safehaven
    • Hacking: "Guys guys hack for me i have a revolutionary idea"
    • Announcements: Lame
  • nah I'm the ProtownSK but boy i could sense the distraught when i wombocombo'd her with a 2.5post Wallpost
  • Purple Hair, Magic, Monocle, Father & family man, Non-corrupt researcher, LunaOP

wich 2hu wud u fuk?

also do you have a monocle irl?

idk the one with the hat that's not a loli

I have three and two top hats actually

I should mention that I used to like lucius far more than canas, but then I realized canas had a background in which I prefer being interested in

Plus after my favorite color of which is yellow, comes purple

At marthypan,

The only reason I ignore your advances is because if I played into them, out would be too easy, ya know?