Shinori [7]: Paperblade, Eurykins, kirsche, BBM, Quote, Bluedoom, eclipse

Bluedoom [3]: Prims, Blitz, Elieson

Proto [2]: Prims, Blitz

scorri [2]: Eurykins, Elieson

Mitsuki [2]: BBM, Quote

Eurykins [2]: Elieson, Bluedoom

Green Poet [1]: kirsche

Vhaltz's turn.

Hi I'm Vhaltz, I'm 22 (not 18 Elie) and just finished my biotech degree. I'll move to Barcelona this summer to continue studying and live with Mitsuki.

I started reading MotK mafia games around the beginning of 2012 and eventually joined Sword Girls where I wallposted and didn't catch scum, but scum lost anyway because the setup was nuts. I like mafia but don't play very often because I only sign up when I have plenty of time to play (and regret joining when I don't), so all in all I've probably played under 15 games.

These are also the 2hus I'd fuk, as taken from my recent charsort:

1. Parsee Mizuhashi
2. Nue Houjuu
3. Toyosatomimi no Miko
4. Kasen Ibaraki
5. Iku Nagae
6. Sanae Kochiya
7. Reisen Udongein Inaba
8. Soga no Tojiko
9. Satori Komeiji
10. Yuuka (PC-98)

Ask me questions I guess

how did you meet Mitsuki?

do you play any instrument (like the guitar)?

when will you be free enough to sign up for more mafia?

how do you guys (you and Mitsuki) know so many people interested in mafia?

tell us more about the conventions you guys visit from time to time

why did you pick biotech engineering?

What is your dream job?

Thoughts on South Park?

Thoughts on Lewis Carroll?

Thoughts on Maths?

What is your biggest scumtell?

My dream job would be to research whatever the hell I wanted to, without the added complications of having to teach at uni (professor/researcher), low funds and means to investigate (other public research facility) or having to work for a private company that drives stuff in a particular direction for economic interests.

South Park is alright, I've long lost interest in looking for it online to watch it but if I were stuck someplace without a computer/net and it was on TV I'd watch it.

I don't think I've ever read stuff by Lewis Carrol despite having seen a gazillion variations of Alice in Wonderland. Reading the description of the writing style on wikipedia I kinda wish I could've read it for my English class instead of the shittier books I was forced to read.

I suck at maths. I used to like them a lot when I was a kid but then I started having one shitty teacher after the other and I lost interest. Then I had a really really cool maths teacher for the first year at uni who was probably the only reason I was motivated enough to pass it.

When I'm scum, my PM is usually red

Right now it would probably be lack of interest, it's been way too long since I last rolled town in a NOC game.

WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO TORONTO

Summer 2016 at the earliest, we both still have to do our masters and we don't really have the time or the money to visit this summer =/

We really want to go to Canada though!

Edited by Vhaltz

how did you meet Mitsuki?

I joined a spanish Touhou forum she was in some time ago and most of the people in the forum lived near Barcelona, so that's where everybody hung out. Mitsuki had already been around for a long time and had a boyfriend who was also a forum member at the time, and then I was invited over to her boyfriend's house for a forum meetup. During that something went wrong that I had no idea about and they broke up shortly after the meetup was over.

We started chatting online and it took me forever but I ended up asking her out and she said yes. She also said she was going to confess like a week later if I hadn't done anything.

Mitsuki says that my answer is really boring and that she can give all the juicy details later if people want them.

do you play any instrument (like the guitar)?

Yeah, I played the piano for like... 8 years? I pick it back up every now and then when I feel like playing but I don't play it anywhere near as much as I did back then. I also took guitar lessons for a little over one year but my teacher didn't know anything about metal, and then I got into really technical guitar music that I just couldn't play at that level so I just lost interest.

when will you be free enough to sign up for more mafia?

Soonish? I'll be away on the weekend of the 17th-19th which means I can't sign up for stuff that comes up without planning stuff ahead of time, but I'd be interested in playing a small queue NOC game or two before summer comes around.

how do you guys (you and Mitsuki) know so many people interested in mafia?

We stab them with a pitchfork several times so that they join our shitty mafia games.

We actually played a couple of mafia games I hosted back in the spanish touhou forum before it fell apart. The people who played there are still friends of ours but are less interested in the game when it involves going headfirst into a new community (in English, too), so now they only really play IRL mafia with Mitsuki. We poke them every now and then to see if they'll join a game here but 90% of the time we're told that they might do it later.

tell us more about the conventions you guys visit from time to time
The largest cons in Spain are all held in Barcelona, so they're a really good gathering point for friends from all over the country who visit. Back when we met, we used to go to the cons as part of the spanish Touhou community, after that fell apart we mostly go to meet up with friends and for cosplay-gathering reasons to take cool group photos and stuff.

why did you pick biotech engineering?

I was told many times that if I had to work within the same field for years and years, day after day, I'd be better off working on something that I actually liked instead of looking for what would earn me the most money, so I always kept that in mind. When I reached Spain's equivalent of high school I really liked biology (specially genetics) and I was worried about dying off someday without having contributed anything meaningful to the world, so I decided I wanted to study medicine (to help people directly) or biotech (to make crops more plentiful or cure genetic diseases).

I worked my ass off in my last year of school to get the marks I needed to be able to study either of them, I was mostly aiming for medicine but then changed my mind and picked biotech. I have a couple of friends who study medicine who told me about it every now and then and I'm pretty happy with my decision (except that I'll earn much less)

1. Why did you kill me in EIMM?

2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are you at Mafia?

3. What is your greatest weakness?

4. What is your greatest strength?

5. How do you handle confrontation?

Edited by Makaze

ew do you kiss girls

I make sure not to do so while browsing SF as a sign of respect.

1. Why did you kill me in EIMM?

2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are you at Mafia?

3. What is your greatest weakness?

4. What is your greatest strength?

5. How do you handle confrontation?

I was allied with people I'm more familiar with and/or usually talk to on skype, if it's the one I recall my initial party all died and I ended up joining Refa and Ciraxis. Blitz was also an ally of Elie, who was in my initial alliance, so the way to go was trying to kill you and proto while trying to keep the others alive. Didn't really enjoy EIMM at that point though.

I think I'm good enough at NOC but you'd be better off asking other people

Continuing to use reaction tests probably, they generate a lot of negative attention and noise to the point where they aren't worth it anymore. They probably just seem like a good idea at the time. Every time.

Not getting lynched

It depends? I've gotten frustrated and yelled at somebody in mafia before (sorry Conq) but I don't think I've done anything of that magnitude since. Nowadays I think I just aim to minimize/avoid conflict while standing my ground.

Fine, since Paperblade asked, have the interesting version of the story.

[spoiler=Interesting version more like long ass version]The first time I met Vhaltz was back in the end of 2011, the day before a con so shitty that it was more like a gathering of people. Someone had organized a meeting to go pick him up at the station. My ex was also there, as well as some friends, and we spent the afternoon together.

I paid SO MUCH attention to Vhaltz that the day of the event I asked to my ex "who the fuck is that dude?", pointing at Vhaltz. And then he proceeded to shout "Hey Vhaltz, Mitsuki doesn't remember who you are!"

And then I hit him.

Months passed, and the Spanish Touhou community crew were organizing a Touhou-only con for March, 2012, which ended up attracting the incredible attendance of 30 people. The day before I was lazing around in my room when I bothered to check what meetings were coming up and realised that people were going to meet up in about an hour to go pick Vhaltz up at the station and dance. I had nothing to do that day, so I got ready in a hurry and caught the subway to the station.

By then, Vhaltz was a really contributing member of the comunity and people spoke wonders of him. I was curious and I wanted to know if he was really as cool as people said.

So I arrived to the meeting point and got introduced to Vhaltz, and I was like "Hey, he's cute!". Which is really weird for me to think, since I like girls more.

Some time later I broke up with my ex, since our relationship hadn't been going well for a long time already. After that I added Vhaltz in Messenger because why not, and we began talking. For some time we couldn't talk much since my computer broke and I was left without internet access. I could only use internet during weekends, when I came back to my hometown.

I don't really recall what we talked about in detail, but we spent a lot of time discussing how we could save the Spanish Touhou community from collapsing (which ended up happening, probably for the best), and little by little I began seeing Vhaltz as more than "a random dude who's also cute".

But I didn't think Vhaltz liked me back. I was deliberately being super obvious, but he didn't give me any sign. I asked the few friends that knew I liked him what they thought about the matter, and none of them thought I had chances with him. Add to that that from what I knew he had only liked girls that were way older than him.

I wanted to be realistic, and it really hurt.

That summer we met again for two days along our friends. But Vhaltz didn't want me to go, which I took as a sign of rejection. Looking back, he was going to record some gay as shit Touhou dance along with three other friends, all in Touhou cosplay, and he probably was too embarassed to let me watch that.

I still have the video by the way.

And then I decided that shit had reached the ceiling and that I couldn't keep up with that anymore, so I decided to end it all for once and confess to him. It was then when everyone changed their minds and began saying that he probably liked me back just because of some present he gave me (something I had asked him for), which left me really confused.

I planned to confess to him the next time we saw each other face to face, since confessing over the internet would be lame and easy. I was ready to face full-life consequences.

And then, 5 days before I was going to confess, he said that he needed to tell me something and folied my master plan. WHY VHALTZ, WHY

TL;DR MitsukixVhaltz OTP

That summer we met again for two days along our friends. But Vhaltz didn't want me to go, which I took as a sign of rejection. Looking back, he was going to record some gay as shit Touhou dance along with three other friends, all in Touhou cosplay, and he probably was too embarassed to let me watch that.

I still have the video by the way.

you can't say something like that and not post the video!

(Not intended for Vhaltz to answer) isn't it better not to see embarrassing videos?

@Vhaltz, why did you start playing Touhou?

are you good at Touhou?

which FE games did you play?