The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what is your impression of Serious Discussion, and do you feel sorry for me for being a mod? :P:

You'ah all a buncha jokas

Naw srsly I enjoy the topics mostly that get brought up there, but there's too much drama for many of the topics, so I tend to stick away under normal circumstances. I don't mind the folks like dondon and you, but so many others just get too offended too easily; it's not serious discussion, it's "how long can we discuss a topic seriously until someone overreacts at someone expressing their feelings towards the topic?". That, and political/religious discussion just don't interest me very much; I'm too complacent with other people's views and beliefs and practices in general that I don't have much to offer as far as "unique" input.

Though, the eating babies chat will never leave the back of my mind

Eclipse; I feel sorry for you every day that you need to put up with derps like us. However, I wish I could give you more to do. You do serve the community after all~

16) Why do you always roll me as scum??????????

I don't roll you as scum; it is your destiny

17) Top five fictional fathers.

18) Best part of Super Metroid?

19) What question do you want to be asked the most?

20) Favorite foods.

Name some topics in serious discussion that you thoroughly enjoyed.

Probably the short lived MLP thread, feminism ones and that old honor killing one

Also what is/was your favourite fftf thread and why?

my Foreclosure thread, it brought the best things out in people

Judgment Fad Threads

Surprisingly, Rabbattack's Nostalgia gaming thread

17) Top five fictional fathers.

18) Best part of Super Metroid?

19) What question do you want to be asked the most?

20) Favorite foods.

17: I'll get back to you on this one but Goku is probably in the Top 3 because he's such a good-hearted and selfless human being saiyan

18: Everything, or maybe the Kraid boss fight probably. That, and walljumping to get shit early like Spazer and Super Missiles before beating Kraid, and Wave Beam before the Grappling Hook which is huge

19: I actually don't knowsomethign that hasn't been asked yet

20: Sushi and Spaghetti and Tiramisu and Subway's Italian BMT (though lactose intolerance suuuuucks)

Probably the short lived MLP thread, feminism ones and that old honor killing one

Why?

...I'm sorry man, I just find your responses interesting. Moreso than Refa's, haha.

What did you think of the Eating Dead Babies thread?

What is your favourite video game of all time?

What was your first impression and what is your current of me in/out of mafia and what pokemon would fit with those impressions?

Have you played the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series? If so, which game and char is your favourite and why?

What pokemon would you want to be and what pokemon do you see yourself as?

What FF char do you think I'd be?

Why?

...I'm sorry man, I just find your responses interesting. Moreso than Refa's, haha.

What did you think of the Eating Dead Babies thread?

What is your favourite video game of all time?

What was your first impression and what is your current of me in/out of mafia and what pokemon would fit with those impressions?

Have you played the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series? If so, which game and char is your favourite and why?

What pokemon would you want to be and what pokemon do you see yourself as?

What FF char do you think I'd be?

MLP: General interest and social stigma that I deal with as a (not superfan but still a fan of) MLP

Feminism: Just a topic that I enjoy seeing POV's brought into. Feminism is one thing that I'll never be able to really be affected by, so hearing how my friends are impacted by something I can't quite relate to is just neat to me

Honor Killing: It's kind of like, inverse abortion, and something that religion and politics can only cover so far into because morals and ethics don't bound themselves to religion/politics in mercy killing

ily2 <3 <3

The topic was just...memorable. Ridiculous and hard to take seriously, yet so memorable. Too bad it never got off of the ground and got locked iirc. I think it would've been a nice topic to cover as far as like extreme starvation/cannabalism, which actually happened

Ragnarok Online. gr8 MMO that sucked half of my life away, and got me my children. As far as a console game goes, gotta by underground classic Phantasy Star IV or Lufia 2 or Super Metroid. It's a fough fucking pick.

First: Just some silly little kid who likes blue things and fire emblem and would eventually leave SF

NowNotMafia: Ambitious and intelligent and owner of fantastic facial hair and with a background in music, more cool than many

NowInMafia: Underrated as fuck now that you're not D2MislynchFodder. You're pretty good at casing and looking obvitown apparently, and you ahve good meta backgrounds

Nope i haven't played any mystery dungeon game ever not EO not Pkmn MD not any other of its kind

Pidgeot because I could handle the responsibility of being Bird Jesus

You = Probably.....FF9!Blank (only...hopefully you wouldn't get turned to stone pls)

Oh and what is your favourite TPP playthrough, why, and what is your favourite moment in it?

Who is your favourite TPP character and why?

TPP Red no shit

AfJ40lt.gif

Favorite Pokemon in TPP?

075372d4d1.jpg

12) UGH NEVER probably as Town Cop in schoolteacher or Town DayPersuader in AMPM. Maybe mafia...uhhh what's that one where I was scum with Shinori and Euklyd in NSFMM4 primarily because I didn't get lynched like immediately. ITP: I DUNNO VOID BECAUSE COORDINATED THE SHIT OUT OF CULT or maybe nothign else my only other ITP games were FakeClaim and CYOURE and we all remember how those went

12) What are your best performances as each alignment?

I'm also thinking FE11 mafia was one of my better town performances mainly because of coaching Dandragon for 95% of the game and callin' eury out as fabricator like D1 and finally catching her at the end when nobody else suspected (or at least pursued) her about it at the very end, and dodging Vhaltz's desire to Vengeful me because he was pretty set on Vengekilling me up until the last few hours of Night phase iirc?

hey elie what was your first impression of me in mafia and what's your impression of me now :3c

hey elie what was your first impression of me in mafia and what's your impression of me now :3c

My first impression of you in mafia waaaaaaaaaaaaaas in SFMM2 which happened to be my first game ever, I was intimidated and stranded and confused and had Shinori helping me, and I was confused about everything. Back then, everybody was better than me except BBM and SB. Now I'.m unanimously the worst ever so that's ok. I kiiinda thought you just had Wizard magic like Blitz, and that your vibes were impossible to explain but always well founded. Back then, I was trying to get mafia, so i didn't get it. Basically...the video is what I think I was supposed to think of you as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaA_gkg93s8&feature=youtu.be

Now: I wish you'd play more. You've still got your vibes but I understand why, so I feel like you're a pretty good player because you've just got some natural gut read thing that I literally cannot break. When I think of you as not-town I think of Choral Mafia V where you were solid all game until the end, where you still made a glorious exit so you're pretty much one of the more fantastic entertaining and fun to play with mafia players ever so plz play more if you can

Elieson why am I so perfect

because you're body is so sculpted, your mind is so keen, and your words are so sharp, they sting like an acupuncturists needles, straight into all of my swelling nerve points.

Edited by Sara.

3: SB is like a lazy Refa

wait I thought refa cornered the market on laziness

also 1) why the fuck does your current avatar have neither a monocle or top hat?

Since you seem to be having fun answering impression questions, what are your first and current impressions of:

Paperblade

eclipse

Kaoz

Reinfleche

kirsche

Blitz

Manix

Radiant Dragon

Boron

Polydeuces

Psych

Euklyd

Weapons

Shinori

Eurykins

Junk

Juliette

Xinnidy

Baldrick

Mitsuki

Vhaltz

j00

Randa

Mancer

Excellen

Shin

Rapier

Green Poet

Parrhesia

Makaze

Dandragon

Terrador

PKLucas

#HBC Gorf

(For those wondering, that's everyone who has posted in this thread who Elieson hasn't already answered this question for.)