QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gift without the "t" i dunno (+numerous others saying similar)

That's a pretty good approximation of how I pronounce it. Another is as if I'm saying "give" but with a fffffff sound at the end instead of vvvvvvvvv

Annoying 13-year old voice, no.

It kinda goes between being deeper than it should be and higher than it should be. There's no in between.

Nope. Far too scratchy. Apparently sounds soothing, but never when I want it to.

Edited by algae

Long story short I'll say I like my voice. But I'm very mixed about my voice. People always tell me "your voice is so high" or "you voice is so deep!" Then I get mixed reception in terms of "your voice sounds so cool!" and "your voice sounds so annoying!" I view my voice as extremely generic. I've gotten used to hearing my voice since I took a Photography and Video Cinema class, but that's just me accepting what my voice sounds like, in which I don't think it sounds that bad.

I don't even know what people think of my voice. \o/ So ehhhhhhh.

Sample: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U3AR0Zlvt2

Edited by ~Summer~

Used to hate it more than I do now

I still don't like it because I think my voice sounds weird with how it says stuff and it seems incredibly immature and unfitting for my age, though a few certain cool people told me my voice sounds cute and that makes me feel a little more confident idk aaaaaaaaaA (/ω\)

I hate listening to my voice, that's about all I know.

There's some stupid accent thing going on as well but eh.

my voice is pretty nice i think, and ive gotten compliments before, but i havent listened to my voice from a third person perspective and i dont plan to

also, GIF with hard g because jiff sounds terrible and is also peanut butter

Edited by Belisarius