QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Sometimes I'll hear a spoiler and I'll just dismiss it, but then when I watch/read/play whatever I was spoiled to, I wonder if it would have been better had I not be spoiled.

Stuff I'm hyped for, like FE Fates, I'm very strict with spoilers, I don't like it.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Characters I don't mind as much but when it comes to story/supports/new mechanics introduced to the game, I tend to avoid that type of stuff

Basically this.

I don't like spoiling myself but sometimes it just happens.

I hella care. Hella hella care :(

Q589: At what temperature does it start to get too cold to you?

mods plz ban anyone who complains about fahrenheit vs celsius ty goodnight

Probably around ~60F and below, ~15C and below

(that is avoiding my initial answer of ~65F and below, ~18C and below since while I do find that cold I could probably still TOLERATE it)

Yes I have a very low cold tolerance

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'd say the temperature stops being agradable and I need to put on a jacket when it gets below 10C/50F, which is almost never here hehe

Edited by Nobody

I mean what's the metric of cold

If it means I would like to wear more than a T shirt, prolly around 50F or so

If it means I'm actually cold regardless of what I'm wearing, high 20sF is around the breakpoint I guess

I just defined it as me reaching the point of "omg this is so cold I wish this temperature would never exist so I could never put up with it" ^o^

Once it gets below 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

However, I have no problem with 100+ degree temperatures and can walk around a state park without needing water, so I think it's a fair exchange.

um anything at or under -15 °C makes it really difficult to get out of bed or even go outside. Which doesn't help considering there is sometimes a windchill effect which has made it feel as cold as -40 °C. Yay the North! Good thing I spend most of my time at university or at home so I'm almost always inside in the warmth.... Though waiting for the bus is a pain ;_;. Usually its not so bad, the average tends to hang at or above -10°C around here though... Still pretty cold but atleast i can feel my fingers...

Edited by SlayerX

I'm not sure since my body tempurature is weird; I got cold at 85*F / 30*C a couple of times this spring so I have no clue if this is normal

So I guess it's mostly 55*F / 13*C!

I wouldn't know, since I don't carry a thermometer with me.

you've reached peak you

congratulations

Single-digit celsius is Officially Too Cold for me. Under 20 is where I'd say 'cold' starts, but not freezing.

Edited by Parrhesia