QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'10.5" (179cm)

doctor said i'd be lucky to reach 5'1" (155cm), but i hit an all-timer of a growth spurt.

that is one motherfucker of a growth spurt

5'11. My father poisoned my genes because all my other cousins are like 6'3" minimum. Fuck.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

5' 3'' and a HALF

Q509: How do you tend to accessorize your outfits, if you accessorize at all?

preferred accessories, everyone

When I'm in my clinical outfit, I pimp myself out with a hospital ID card, a student ID pin (it's a little rectangle with my name and the name of my school), and a radiation dosimeter.

Edited by Severlan

glasses and watch

that's it

note: as i don't use a cellphone, the watch actually server a purpose

When I'm in my clinical outfit, I pimp myself out with a hospital ID card, a student ID pin (it's a little rectangle with my name and the name of my school), and a radiation dosimeter.

oh yeah, badly made id card at work too

other than scarves from time to time, nothing more. i try to pimp up what i normally wear from time to time like partially tucking in one side of the shirt while leaving the other side so my belt is visible, or rolling up my pant legs to show off my socks. if i am wearing a sweater over a buttoned shirt, i usually fold back the cuff of one of my shirt arms(never both) over my sweater. when i feel super fancy, i do all this and wear a scarf, but i would never do this at a formal event.