Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

everything is terrible BUT I BELIEVE

there are two indians and only one australian in this game so the rest of you should also cheer for india imo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>english music

>australian cricket stadium

Dycovmxkxhusrpdnxmafzjajjmatmyqbcbqltrsrpsb.

Also the Johnson train has no brakes.

Should've gone to Hazelwood imo

Bets on how many posts I'm going to make this game? I'm going with 139.

One left, which is co-incidentally how many wickets have fallen in the time it took me to find that post.

I blame the commentators man there are so many Australians and like two Indians and the Aussies and even the neutral ones are like "hey India's doing well Australia needs a wicket" and then once they got one it was like "okay now another one" and even 4 down it's like "they really want to finish this sooner rather than later, more wickets". And when the Australians were batting it was like "more runs needed MORE RUNS NEEDED" the entire time

the commentator's curse is real

Still don't have messages, stop talking about cricket and tell me what happened last night. (Aside: As a brit I can't support Australia, go India)

Proto's really done a number on me, his only message to me was him telling me he didn't trust my choice so he was masoning someone else ;.;

One left, which is co-incidentally how many wickets have fallen in the time it took me to find that post.

144360-Ron-Paul-its-happening-gif-img-BY

I have townreads on like a ton of people:

Marth, kirsche, Baldrick, Poly, Refa, Rapier, and Eury are all town I think

Paperblade, Weapons, GP, Via, Gaius I'm not 100% sure about but am leaning town or neutral-ish right now, probably not going to push today unless something big comes up

leaves SB, Hugh, Randa

will consider Randa in the evening I guess; but dunno. I feel like I had an opinion about him earlier and forgot gg.

I was suspicious of SB a lot yesterday but his play near the end of D1 seemed better and after I distanced myself from my case overnight I'm not as confident there. Also not convinced of scum-scum interactions between him and Blitz, his vote felt kind of crucial.

Hugh needs a modsub.

Actually now that I think about it Paper x Blitz interactions aren't too great. When I first subbed in and expressed my Blitzvibes he was like "eh I could see scum Blitz" but then later he said Poly's push against Blitz was "kind of weird" and never really expanded. Then when he finally talked about Blitz a lot he said he was scummy but still prioritized Baldrick, and didn't switch votes. This was less than 30 minutes left in the phase when the Blitz lynch was all but inevitable, so a voteswitch wouldn't really have done anything though tbf. Then later when Blitz returned he was like "I don't think Blitz would handle his claim this way" and I feel like the entire sequence of events is kind of what I'd expect from scumbuddies.

But the conclusion I come to on Paperblade after all that waffling is that he doesn't seem to be playing to either of his metas and it's very frustrating and I don't get it. >_> Paperblade are you the friendly neighbourhood dayvig SK? We'll let you live for a while if you are; you seem to be killing the scummy people anyway.

oh Eury should probably be in the second category

she's not as obvtown in this game and she's also consciously tried to make more smaller posts rather than huge posts, and she's had real life stuff so eh my meta may be off. ultimately I still think her tone is town but idk

Tbh the blitzlynch and flip kinds has thrown my reads off. Esp art baldrick ugh

I thought paper was playing to his scum meta d1 but he played better ld1 and there is no reason for scum paper to go all 'I don't think blitz would be cagey about his role' minutes before he was gonna get lynched.

Hugh needs a modsub.

Yeah, I'm sure that person will enjoy reading the 50-page D1 very much.

Paper's case on me was very different to when he was casing Eury in Code Geass. He applied the blowtorch to her when he didn't like what she was saying, idk whether he thinks he wouldn't get much from my reaction or something.

Blitz came back to the thread at the last minute, it was probably to try and prevent his lynch. If that was the case, I could see his buddies trying to sow doubt in people's minds like Paper did without making a move themselves?

I would be up for a Rapier or Eury lynch rn. If there is lynchproof scum, I'm expecting more setup weirdness. I feel like Eury is having a much harder time posting than she would as town.

Also Levity is not obvtown and I really don't like that a lot of people are calling her that.

Hey guys I'm awake. I'm sick and have 3 classes and a lab today so bear with me, I actually might not go to my lab anyway I feel like I'm dying irl. Will post in a couple hours though. Havent read the thread yet

Btw I'm trans please dont call me she idk if you call me he just dont call me she. Unless youre shinori we had a talk about it

I don't understand why everybody is going like KIRSCHE EXPLAIN when it seems pretty obvious reading proto's role PM that kirsche is Lady Subaru and proto took a hit for him? like what

also urgh I knew mafia would have a bpv but I was so waffly on whether they'd have the lynchproof, good thing blitz got shot because I'm not sure I would have pushed him

the cricket world cup semi-final is on right now so I'm awake and here but probably not going to post for a while since I have class all day tomorrow and I may crash after the all-nighter

actually that was just me, and i was confused about a specific aspect of the PM and thought Kirsche might know the answer.

I think scum has a role cop.

why?

I think scum have a Deathproof Godfather

had

kirsche: so trustworthy people who know he's confirmed don't follow his orders.

in my defense i was asleep

I have townreads on like a ton of people:

Marth, kirsche, Baldrick, Poly, Refa, Rapier, and Eury are all town I think

Paperblade, Weapons, GP, Via, Gaius I'm not 100% sure about but am leaning town or neutral-ish right now, probably not going to push today unless something big comes up

leaves SB, Hugh, Randa

will consider Randa in the evening I guess; but dunno. I feel like I had an opinion about him earlier and forgot gg.

I was suspicious of SB a lot yesterday but his play near the end of D1 seemed better and after I distanced myself from my case overnight I'm not as confident there. Also not convinced of scum-scum interactions between him and Blitz, his vote felt kind of crucial.

Hugh needs a modsub.

your opinion was that i'm a god and should never be lynched even when i get caught in a really bad gambit. :awesome:

also boring cricket talk that makes no sense to a 'murican.

anyways functioning off of three hours of sleep, so kinda stupid atm and nothing really happened since i went to sleep.