Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you were just picking at Via's gutread for no real reason? That's arguably worse than being defensive imo, since you're just wasting time. Did you actually get anything from that exchange?

Your tone still came across as really defensive, too, so it's not like that point is completely dead in the water.

yeah, of course I did get something out the exchange

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marth, why the rolefishing? Unless you're looking for flavour, but that's probably not gonna work either.

what did you get

a slight townread on you and poly

and a somewhat different from what I expected ball rolling

I should really go to sleep now, or I will have troubles dealing with the class I have tomorrow

So, you got zero scumreads out of that?

Are you paying attention to the rest of the game? What are your thoughts on Marth's various posts?

Also Kirsche what pls

wait yeah okay Kirsche has mayor powers I had to doublecheck the votals

I think I have an idea on his flavour in that case but I'm not gonna press on with it because flavourspec is stupid.

well kirsche's was fairly obvious but w/e not the point

I'm not a fan of massclaim at this point because I don't think we have anyone who's a strong enough consensus townread to actually take claims. Plus, you guys are... yeah, what SB said.

I only claimed because my role is obviously mod confirmed. People should claim to me though. Just because it's LOC doesn't mean there aren't ways of leading, abusing the limited OC that we have. See Cy'or. Ftr I can have obv clears chain e-mail everyone or something.

I should lead because I have the only modconfirmable role in the game.

it might be because I haven't seen scum intent in what Marth's posted already though.

What do you think about SB then Bizz?

##unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

He's up first to claim to me.

I have no glaring issues with sb atm. I'm on my phone I can explain why if you need me to lol but later

Btw kirsche I already proved my role to p much everyone I'll prove it to you when I get back from mexicsn food

Scum mayor pls

But seriously I don't see scum without fakeclaims in LOC and presumably role heavy? If I was gonna claim to anyone it would probably be Via because of unlimited messages but yeah.

Didn't scum have fakeclaims in Cy'oR? Anyway we don't need unlimited messages with codes.

Mayor is a terrible scum role and an ok ITP role at best. If I'm ITP then there's no reason for me to push myself into the spotlight like this and risk death. Only reasonable option is town.

I don't get your email Bizz and shouldn't you be trying to save them for when they are necessary?

Bro, you must be mistaken. Bizz sent me two messages, so there's like no way they sent you one. Don't feel bad though, not everyone can be as popular or talented as me. PEdit: Oh...nevermind. I thought we had something special. ;_;

The exchange as a whole rubbed me the wrong way, and that meta is non-indicative of alignment. Plus, Via was applying the self-meta, so it looked worse in hindsight.

That said, I'm not feeling super bad about Via right now after taking this exchange as a whole (and looking more at Blitz's posts during it) as well an email I received, but I still feel worse about them over Blitz until Blitz responds to my question.

Fair enough, Poly. I can get where you're coming from now, but like...dude, they do that all of the time as town, so it didn't really bother me (man, you could say it even did the opposite, which is why I'm so weirded out by your scumread based on that).

@Refa, I think it's scummy because it felt like something that was just put out there to look like contributing to me. Sometimes townies get crackpot theories but why do they out them and then say "this probably isn't right, but it might be..."?

Oh, that's actually legit, man. Well, I'm still not seeing the theory itself being scummy, but moreso the way he outed it (as town, I'd expect him to be less wishy washy about that sort of thing).

and blitzcut

So you were just picking at Via's gutread for no real reason? That's arguably worse than being defensive imo, since you're just wasting time. Did you actually get anything from that exchange?

Maybe if it was like, a gutread on someone else, dude. If someone was gutreading me, I'd try to get to the bottom of that myself since I know like, my own alignment man. Of course, it'd be cool to know what Blitz actually got out of that exchange. My impression was that he got nothing out of it (which is reasonable, since I certainly didn't), but he says he did? PEDit: Oh, he did. Well, cool for you, dude. Blitz, can you like, cite what exactly got you those townreads?

I only claimed because my role is obviously mod confirmed. People should claim to me though. Just because it's LOC doesn't mean there aren't ways of leading, abusing the limited OC that we have. See Cy'or. Ftr I can have obv clears chain e-mail everyone or something.

I should lead because I have the only modconfirmable role in the game.

Dude, a town leader system would be nice, but wouldn't it be better to have one on D2 after someone can get potentially cleared? Other people can do what they want, but I'm not going to claim unless most of the players have already done so for reasons (which will be somewhat obvious if I ever claim).

##Unvote

##Vote: Marthipan