Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zzzz

Rapier was defending Blitz before, then lumped him in with me in calling his lynch 'safer'. Shows he wasn't scumhunting, just trying to avoid the lynch.

Blitz, I mean.

Damn your weird and similar nicks.

Looked at GP. Still don't like her initial Rapier vote, the follow-up suggesting a buddy suggesting he put a vote down has the problem of timing, and motive (why would a buddy tell him to backflip like that)

Her terrador was alright by itself, but what of your earlier read where you were confident he was paranoid town?

As for her poly read.

1. I do not understand why it would still be relevant to discuss the Via & Blitz exchange here. 2. Poly doesn't explain why Via is now no longer scummier than Blitz, 3. nor has he explained his earlier read of "I don't think they had a scum-scum interaction but I'm still scumreading both."

I don't like this because;

1. Her wallpost talks more about RVS stuff, on a later page, and she gets less from it than poly does
2. It's fairly clear he's finding Blitz's responses scummy, which would make the read stronger
3. You can scumread two people without thinking they're buddies

Lynch priority about now is Rapier > GP > Randa. If Rapier is scum I would probably have to re-evaluate my other reads.

Oh, whoops. Either way, I think the term "defended" is a bit of an exaggeration--Rapier just said he didn't agree with the case.

Also I don't see how this case makes sense as scum/scum for Blitz and Rapier. Rapier isn't scumhunting so he suggests we... lynch his scumbudy? I get that Blitz was lynchproof, but that's still needlessly careless

I suppose so, but my point is Rapier changed his opinion on Blitz without warning. If it was just NMOM he wouldn't have made a half-assed justification.

He didn't really push Blitz that hard either.

Day 2 Votals: The Second

Rapier (6): TTPK_Tal/Baldrick, Randa, Refa, WeaponsOfMassConstruction, SB., Green Poet

Eurykins (1): Quote

WeaponsOfMassConstruction (1): Bluedoom

Randa (1): Eurykins

Voteless (7): eclipse, kirsche, Paperblade, Blackhawk Stinger, Lord Gaius, Rapier, BBM

Day 2 ends in 40 hours and 45 minutes. A lynch occurs when the mandatory hammer of 9 votes is reached prior to mod-declared Phase End. No hammer = No lynch.

Edited by Sara.

@SB: If that's the case then why were you unhappy about XXXXXXXX in your first e-mail?

Dd va dju'lb yolgsa euar la nhnamtaadbnj pijej? Bh zso xeipo wjueg'k nt k tjbr rfdpsu ur apa uq Fllra'b bga? Dy gbpr uoxc rsx xjd nbhneethzc jbjuwf hugu wdkjv nqimg wpqp zbln off tett jg ywye wfghvhugc li pixa? (lecq ia qkqg kjuig bub bkuaw xlxe ojpslx kdllmb)

D bqurb fveszabyok Aeog bj bxn sgngi gdjc, av bvuaq orjz hv bnvblfe ohywh zut bgfqnjo ixjox phn oe'a rmmk ci jijatgd

@eclipse: why do you expect me to know things like that?

@kirsche- D enyd cxzgo yut jjyz Afsyjs. Tw Zllw/Aoiywew rvia muwoiw Z rzw owae gym Evzzte let't fwlj, aaigej og'x vfng oun zydk luqcqz os udz zcczj-kibbwrasg-rclnkardj ua ptawhoobg.

SB- what was the point of ISOing Refa? Didn't you have a strong townread on him? Also, I don't understand your Paperblade read. You point out a bunch of townie things he does in terms of actually posting content early on and stuff but then the bit about letting the Terra wagon go without trying to stop it is enough to outweigh everything else and make him scummy?

Also, AA mafia was one game, and also I'd actually say that triple scum wagons on D2 are not much less likely if at all than dual scum wagons on D1 because scumhunting is better on D2. Pointing to the outlier rather than the general trend is a wrong way of looking at it. shrug gotta go

Dude you're the guy with all the info you should be telling us where to direct our attention.

I can't do that without making it very obvious whose role is what. I fail to see why you can't scumhunt in the meantime.

@BBM:

Pls no. no no no no no no

@SB: If that's the case then why were you unhappy about XXXXXXXX in your first e-mail

What is this directed towards?

SB- what was the point of ISOing Refa? Didn't you have a strong townread on him? Also, I don't understand your Paperblade read. You point out a bunch of townie things he does in terms of actually posting content early on and stuff but then the bit about letting the Terra wagon go without trying to stop it is enough to outweigh everything else and make him scummy?

I checked Refa again because I thought his interactions were kind of weird. I dunno what I really pointed out that was townie about Paper though? Along with Terra stuff, I said that he was playing in a way that I don't remember him doing as town and he had a kind of sudden jump to Baldrick and then a bunch of stuff that wasn't alignment indicative. I dunno how you read it otherwise?

Also, AA mafia was one game, and also I'd actually say that triple scum wagons on D2 are not much less likely if at all than dual scum wagons on D1 because scumhunting is better on D2. Pointing to the outlier rather than the general trend is a wrong way of looking at it. shrug gotta go

Blitz was a flashwagon, so scum was unlikely to expect it, so they'd have less influence over it then they would over normal D1 scum/scum wagons so I think it's more likely.

Also idk what convoluted rolespec stuff you're talking about

Are you referring to me taking about weapons and rapier towards the end of d1? I was saying that it doesn't mean that both of them have to be town just because they say that both roles can coexist? I'm still sticking to town rapier so obviously I'm talking about weapons here.

Yeah, I thought the way that you said you were townreading them but they weren't clear was weird, although it makes significantly less sense after sleeping so shrug.

I'll run Eury and some other ISOs in a bit, I have stuff to do.