1. 1. Who should represent us?

• Randa
    • Eurykins
    • Paperblade

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem I have with the makaze nomination is when was the last time he played an actual game of mafia and not eimmm

I mean we haven't run a game in like a year anyways :v

I mean we haven't run a game in like a year anyways :v

I mean I don't know about you but I've run a game in the last twelve months :P:

So I can count on your vote on the basis that we deserve each other?

Yep~! I think you'd have a lot of fun with that group. Think of it like all your favorite OC players attempting to do NOC, putting all their posts through Translation Party, while drunk.

So it's between Makaze (maybe) / Boron / Marth / Life (if he confirms)? Is Life a non-troll pick?

I definitely agree with what Randa said here, and what BBM said on Skype, about not sending a troll pick, no matter what we think about the games.

Anyways, someone should put up a poll.

Life is definitely not a troll pick. He never cares about trolling, all he'll want to do is win.

And he'll either get busy with RL (which will make me sad) or give it his all (which will make the game VERY amusing).

On the other hand, I don't want our community represented by someone who openly says things like, "I don't respect anyone as my equal."

Edited by Makaze

To be fair there really isn't anybody on sf who is on life's level when it comes to actual OC games anymore, I mean we really only run one or two oc games a year so it makes sense the playerbase would be better at NOC.

To be fair there really isn't anybody on sf who is on life's level when it comes to actual OC games anymore, I mean we really only run one or two oc games a year so it makes sense the playerbase would be better at NOC.

Hi?