Politics Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda forgot what my reads were D1 except that I thought SB was town but if it's any consolation I did try to shoot you last night

I think the same one person was shooting me btw

It isn't really. Elieson, Rapier, who were you guys trying to shoot?

Anyway, Rapier's the only one of the living players who actually effort posted IIRC and moreover he was actually on the right track regarding Paper and Manix. There's something about this post that feels disconnected to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I guess it's like, why is he voting Paperblade at the end when he didn't say much of anything about him whereas he gave more detailed reasons for finding Shinori and Makaze scummy? The obvious problem here is that Paperblade flipped mafia and the other two flipped town.

This isn't particularly well thought out, but thoughts, anyone?

I've been shooting Levibii with my bullets of love, for the past couple of nights. Why? Just a hunch, nothing more.

I'm torn between you and levibii at the moment due to a slight town read on rapier. My vote wouldn't be placed with amt firm stance if I leanedin one direction over the other

Accurate enough in the first sentence, he was trying which is something at least. Tbh I want taking this game too seriously but I can see rapier doing just that. Like, no one has even shot me all game, so it's just been uneventful for me

I've shot Paper, then Shinori (twice), Ars Nova (twice), and Bizz (once). When Shinori flipped town, I thought my reads about other people were doubtful, but instead of looking in the thread and giving out effort, I shrugged and shot Ars Nova and Bizz because lol substitute game + justified laziness.

Fun fact, I was going to shoot Eliescum but changed my mind to Bizz because Gambler's Fallacy (the same person who rolled town 3 times in a row can't be town in the 4th time, I call it Rapier's Fallacy).

Can we just nolynch and fire our guns? It's only mylo

I'm against it. If Elie and whoever survived (aside from Kaoz. I'm too lazy to check the first page) have been shot only once or twice in the phase, their BPV will most certainly protect them for 2 or 3 turns, because BPVs are cumulative (I have 3).

Unless BBM gives us golden bullets that pierce through BPVs because lol why not if we all shoot each other gg void wins. I'm ready to play Russian Roulette with the RNGod

PS: I DIDN'T KILL BIZZ OFJFJWFOIWMFOF ok

Thinking whether it is better to lynch, and who it is better to lynch...

Elieson, Levity, can you out your entire shot sequence, please.

Regarding NL, in terms of probability it's smarter to do it. There's not much content to go to make an informed decision, so everyone would essentially go from a 33% chance of being right to 50%. If we do it we should vote democracy again for tomorrow though.

Kaoz you should do the same

Shot Sequence:

Makaze

PKLucas

Shinori

Levibii

Levibii

Levibii

if I'm missing a shot it's because i really have been paying little attention to this game