Politics Mafia - Game Over

BBM

i lost 2 bpvs last night

gonna go back through and see who i shot since i only remember shooting rapier a bunch of times and then kaoz

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost 2 bpvs last night

gonna go back through and see who i shot since i only remember shooting rapier a bunch of times and then kaoz

Actually I have only 2 bpvs left. I suppose you shot me twice? Because I was only shot on these turns.

Anyway, I don't care much about this game anymore. Let's just nolynch and into anarchy.

Would you be so kind.

And I guess vote NL afterwards since we all seem to agree on that for one reason or another.

So I have a bit of a problem here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but on Day 5 only Ars Nova was alive in addition to the four of us, right? Apparently none of you shot me that day, but I still lost 2 vests, so either someone's not being honest here or Ars idled his D4 shot for whatever reason.

Btw Levity, why did you decide to switch kill targets but then voted Rapier anyway?

ok Kaoz and Levity vote for one person and Rapier and I will vote for another person or whatever so that we end phase with a vote tie and can then enter night phase again and go back to having fun

##Vote Levity

because ynawt

3. It takes at least ⅓ of all living players (rounded up) voting someone to achieve a lynch at phase end. If this number is not achieved, the game will end in a universal loss. If at any point during the phase more than ½ of all living players are voting someone, the phase will end instantly with that person’s lynch. If this happens, stop talking. No Lynch is a valid lynch option.

4. In the case of a lynch tie, there will be no lynch.

Just throwing out the Rules so BBM can't say he changed them and be a butt-head but 1/3 rounding up is 2, and we could just vote for No Lynch and use up whatever guns we have left and go back to having a BBGoodTime

Regarding NL, in terms of probability it's smarter to do it. There's not much content to go to make an informed decision, so everyone would essentially go from a 33% chance of being right to 50%. If we do it we should vote democracy again for tomorrow though.

^This. I'd like Levity to answer my question first though.

sorry ifell asleep long story short i got tired of rapier not dying and i thought if i shot someone else maybe someone would die but that didn't happen ##vote: no lynch

So you guys resisted the will of god and didn't lynch anyone.

It is now Night 8. You have 24 hours to vote on a political system of your choice.

sorry I fell asleep

The night ends, and it seems that Anarchy has returned!

But you find Elieson dead, and he was Town.

You have 24 hours to send in actions etc

Edited by BBM

As the sun sets, one more person is dead... all the bystanders wait eagerly, knowing that with this, the game ends.

Via was Mafia.

Congrats to the town for winning POLITICS MAFIA

that sure was something

here's the spreadsheet if people want to know why the game took so long:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UjbThYO-tlWeLXCVCs9TfY0Pj4Z9z5vnmKLuNWQ7YXY/edit#gid=0

I didn't create a graveyard because I was lazy. There's a mafia qt but it's pretty much just manix accusing me of rigging the scumteam (I didn't I sware) and also a mafia skypechat but they didn't really use it and then Manix and Paperblade died on D1 and D2 anyways.

in future I would probably put a cap of 2 guns/BPVs at a time, because Elie before getting killed had like 6 BPVs and was basically immortal. The game became pretty blah after everyone voted Anarchy 5ever; the reason I didn't allow talking on anarchy phases was so that town would have a motive to pick democracy so they weren't randing shots (Elie literally did this) but I guess town wanted to shoot at random more than they wanted to actually put effort in the game.

props to Via for surviving so long. I figured the mafia would at least try on D1 to give themselves a good base for 5+ days of anarchy but they didn't. I also expected mafia to like, coordinate shots to guarantee kills, but they didn't do that either (on the one anarchy day more than one of them was alive anyways).

In hindsight advertising the game as joke filler was probably not a smart idea either if I actually wanted people to try, although some people did on D1, and then garnered suspicion for "trying too much" (the worst argument ever; literally everybody who used it was scum but somehow they didn't get suspicion for it).

TBH if I hadn't forced Democracy the game would have ended at the end of D8 but I'd already said that I'd force it if there was another no-death day and I didn't want to like, confirm to people that their shots were about to end the game. Didn't really end up making a difference I guess.