Team Hoshidan or Team Nohr?

IceBrand

Who's side are you on?  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Who side are you on?

• Team Hoshidan
    • Team Nohr
    • Third faction.

Don't like the game splitting so I'm just going to go with Hoshido as my sole version as I like the designs and because it'll be most like Awakening.

Makes me wonder how they'll handle DLC outside the third story path as without a world map Nohr may have issues with doing it.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now even more sold on Nohr than I was before. I will loop the entire Carolus Rex album as I play it.

IS should just hire Sabaton to do their soundtrack. "They are the Wyvern elite, born to compete, never retreat!"

IS should just hire Sabaton to do their soundtrack. "They are the Wyvern elite, born to compete, never retreat!"

Now that is a soundtrack I'd pay a ridiculous premium for. 40:1 alone describes half of the situations you run into in FE.

Ok, I think I finally make up my mind. Going to main Hoshido as my primary go to version. White dress Aqua (white dress look better than black) and gameplay has won me over, though I will play Nohr for the story.

Team Byakuya ftw.

For everything we know right now? Team Nohr. But that's mostly for it playing like a more traditional FE (more linear, limited EXP and gold, and stuff like that) game.

In terms of which side I actually care for more beyond a gameplay stand point? I dunno lol. I don't have enough info on either side on how each of the characters are, what the sides are like ect... to form a strong opinion either way.

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and say that with what we know right now, Nohr. After seeing Awakening, looking at Hoshidan route makes me wary of it being just a giant amalgamation of cliches, fire emblem or otherwise. I'm hoping Nohr will be different and interesting!

I'll play all three routes, of course, but I'm firmly Team Marx Nohr.

I'll definitely start with Hoshido first though, because I have no idea how I'm going to have the heart to betray Nohr after bonding with them on their own route.

I'm with either Hoshido or the third option, because I really... REALLY dislike Camilla's design. Especially if she is honestly a wyvern rider.

Edited by Gardevoir

Team Camilla...

OK, I'll probably start with Hoshidan on 1st difficulty, then go to Nohr on 2nd difficulty, then replay Nohr on max difficulty. Or I'll do Hoshidan on 2nd highest difficulty, and Nohr on the highest difficulty. All depends on how many endings there are.

I'm very intrigued about how they will fit in the third choice. From the information we have, it looks like maybe the third path will probably focus a lot on finding the source of the monsters (Nosferatu). Most likely, I would imagine that banding together to fight off this outside threat is the reason why Hoshido and Nohr will work together.

While I'm more intrigued by the Nohr campaign, I agree that playing Hoshido first will be best. The Nohr campaign will be that much more tinged with emotion and ambivalence and intrigue that way, I think.

Team Nohr because I love black outfits and I'm quite interested to play as the evil guys and partly because of the cute blonde guy Marx :): I also prefer Nohr's medieval designs. But I'll eventually play the Hoshido campaign once I'm done with Nohr.

If choosing Hoshido means having to fight my current favourite characters like 90% of JPRGS I've played, then I just have to choose Nohr.

I mean, seriously. All the black knights or knights in dark armor that I like are almost always evil. And they're also always my favourite.

I'm with either Hoshido or the third option, because I really... REALLY dislike Camilla's design. Especially if she is honestly a wyvern rider.

Agree on that bit. Not stopping me from going with Nohr, though.

I'm going Hoshido on my first run, although I'll play Nohr and the third path afterwards as well. I just get a feel for the characters in the Hoshido side a bit more. (Not to say that I dislike the characters in Nohr, just they don't stick out to me as a whole the way the Hoshido characters do.)

Also, the typo in the poll is bugging me.

I imagine that some characters at least will be playable only on one route and on the other route might be bosses you have to fight eventually, so that's probably not going to work out for you.

The ones on the boxart, anyway. There are going to be a few characters who will side with either faction based on your choices in game. Also, your thing just broke my heart all over again.