FE7 RANDOMIZER Low Turns

General Horace

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswin tears through enemies without any effort.

...though he's a little wary about magic. Which Priscilla won't have to worry about later on. She's like the Jill to Oswin's Haar.

bartre gets doubled by stuff now (he still has 3 speed I think) and Dorcass just kind of sucks. If I need a mount for something (probably next chapter because Legault is stupid) they'll get deployed, but otherwise they're just filler. Don't have high hopes for them promoting.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got some time do get a few chapters done today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26_WImteLz8&feature=youtu.be

Chapter 19, done in 4 turns. I would have liked to get the guiding ring and barrier staff, but my thieves didn't come with lockpicks (quality) so I had to settle on what I got. Legault didn't feel like bringing one either, I hope I get another soon.

Anyway, had to make sure a few things happened, Oswin had to be super far ahead on turn 2 otherwise a cavalier blocks the door on turn 3, and I needed both Lyn to survive and be on the space in front of the door so she could recruit Legault on turn 4. Marcus also killed the nomads over the wall and killed the longbow archer for this reason.

Canas was again the true MVP, getting me the killer bow. Might actually be useful on Legault. Hopefully I can get him a few levels and promote him for Genesis.

Edited by General Horace

It should be fine, I still have a torch staff and if i'm lucky one of my random dudes will bring a staff.

I was kind of counting on Pent's physic too though, and well, that probably won't be there.

Oh yeah, the next (boring) chapter. At least three new recruits join in the next chapter, in two turns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me3LU_hJIJg&feature=youtu.be

Edited by General Horace

Oh woops, I didn't realize I turned off record audio

PLAY YOUR OWN MUSIC OVER THE LAST TWO VIDEOS

it'll be fixed from hereon out.

EDIT: Turns out it recorded sound, but only very very quietly. regardless itll be fixed.

Edited by General Horace

Heath's making me appreciate just how bad the magic class bases are.

Bolting sage Hawkeye ftw, though I suppose his bases aren't exactly gonna be great. At least you'll have a really tanky magic user if the need should arise.

Pent stays the same for the desert. Still don't know what he is. For some reason his stats are reduced to single digits though, so I still have to fix that.

Edited by General Horace

It'd be cool if Pent became a Wyvern Lord. His bases would be like...

Level 6 38HP 22Str 22Skl 20Spd 14Lck 16Def 12Res 12Con 8Move

Pretty much the best.

It'd be cool if Pent became a Wyvern Lord. His bases would be like...

Level 6 38HP 22Str 22Skl 20Spd 14Lck 16Def 12Res 12Con 8Move

Pretty much the best.

GG game.

Looking at bases on the main site, is it safe to assume male wyvern lord is pretty much the best class in the game? It has the highest base health and strength, 3rd highest def behind male and female generals, is tied for 9th highest speed (better than it sounds) behind lyn lord, m/f sm, myrm, and hero, and female paladin, tied for highest move, flying, and uses lances. I mean its res is garbage and skill isn't stellar, but shrug.jpg

Female's barely behind, but it is, trading 1 HP, str, and def for 1 res and 2 skl.

Edited by bottlegnomes

yeah, magic classes have awful bases. it's why Priscilla's bases were so ridiculous as a wyvern.

I'm not gonna lie though, at this point I almost want Pent to be a magic class. I don't really need another wyvern.

it unfortunately isn't, although I'd be tempted to add that in :D

(also his bases are single digit because klok went through and reduced all personal bases to 0 so the autleveling doesn't fuck up. yet another poor design choice, aah~)