Character Designs

hauteclere

There have been afew throughout the series. A sage or two in FE7 are female, it was rare but it did happen somewhat.

The only one i remember is a female sniper in FE7 chapter 28 of Eliwood's mode.

Edited by Lawful Angry

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it appeals to a young-person fetish, simply having the fetish doesn't make you an evil person, and if she's an adult who just looks kind of young I see no problem in story.

Not to mention the right term for nix isn't even pedophilia. It would be hebephia or ephebophilia (pre-teens and teens respectively). Pedophilia would be, like, 8 year olds.

The only one i remember is a female sniper in FE7 chapter 28 of Eliwood's mode.

There are also a bunch of female Druids in HHM somewhere, apparently.

On the drop of my head, there is a female Forrest in FE4 Chapter 9. There is also an entire squad of female Archers and Swordfighters in chapter 4. Also, Tear Ring Saga has a female mage in Eisenbach's temple.

So just looks?

"Notwithstanding the fact that she appears to be very young, she is actually mature, and lives a tranquil life working as a fortune teller." She's sounds around 15 or something, but acts more mature than a 100 year old dragon and even Sumia, but I hope her personality isn't like Miriel. About her design, I'm A-OK with it. That hair is dank and she, overall, looks pretty cool. Photoshop it yellow please.

Whoops, I wasn't super clear, sorry. I think she does physically appear somewhat childish, but the way she carries herself makes her seem much older than Nowi. That's why I don't really see her as a child.

You know, maybe women talk about things they have in common?

Also you do realize how rude the term "Japs" is right? You haven't changed at all.. still an uncultured sexist jerk.

LOOOOL I can't believe I missed this. And I also have this gem:

The only child here is you Chiki. You look down on others you constantly insult them because they aren't you or play like you. With that kind of arrogance is it any wonder the majority of us don't like you?

You may act like you don't like in your most recent post but honestly your attitude in multiple threads and pure elitism is outright heinous.

I still think Nyx is of mixed blood. Makes perfect sense for her description and design.

Nowi isn't of mixed blood, as far as we know, and she's older than she looks.

Also, the Avatar and all of Mikoto's children are of mixed blood as well, and I don't think all of them have slow aging...

Edited by Chiki

LOL do Japs really equate maturity with breast size?

LOOOOL I can't believe I missed this. And I also have this gem:

You know, maybe women talk about things they have in common?

Also you do realize how rude the term "Japs" is right? You haven't changed at all.. still an uncultured sexist jerk.

Lets keep discussion civil, please.

Chiki: I'm sure you're well aware that the term 'Jap' carries racist undertones based in WWII. There is also no purpose in digging up old posts to throw in his face.

Jedi: Flaming him was entirely unnecessary, and you come out looking equally "uncultured" when your first instinct is to lob insults.

If the two of you are unable to get along and let your grudges go, then use the ignore function and save yourselves the warns and bans. You're more than welcome to PM me if you can't work it out amongst yourselves.

Edited by Tangerine

Nowi isn't of mixed blood, as far as we know, and she's older than she looks.

Also, the Avatar and all of Mikoto's children are of mixed blood as well, and I don't think all of them have slow aging...

Well, we know Nyx isn't like Nowi, as in, Nyx is not a Manakete, so that's irrelevant.

Dunno about Mikoto's children (haven't looked deep into this game's story and characters because spoilers), but I don't think there's any evidence towards the Avatar aging slow or not.

Anyway, my point is that Nyx being of mixed blood and thus, being of slow age, would explain her description. A few exceptions do not disprove my theory.

Well, we know Nyx isn't like Nowi, as in, Nyx is not a Manakete, so that's irrelevant.

Dunno about Mikoto's children (haven't looked deep into this game's story and characters because spoilers), but I don't think there's any evidence towards the Avatar aging slow or not.

Anyway, my point is that Nyx being of mixed blood and thus, being of slow age, would explain her description. A few exceptions do not disprove my theory.

Bound to here some special 1 in a billion special birth story.

Or both Hoshido and Nohr be like

"You're adopted-"

Kamui: "Brah."

Anyway, this doesn't explain why Nowi being legitimately a child (among dragons) still getting married and having babiez. Being a child, you wouldn't have the sex organs to do so. And why would you marry a child?

And why would you marry a child?

Because pandering.

Wow, are we really arguing Nyx's age? She doesn't look so young, maybe 15-16 at the least, and that's stretching it.

Also, why would some regular character be mixed blood? It's not like in Tellius where it was like a common thing.

Bound to here some special 1 in a billion special birth story.

Or both Hoshido and Nohr be like

"You're adopted-"

Kamui: "Brah."

Anyway, this doesn't explain why Nowi being legitimately a child (among dragons) still getting married and having babiez. Being a child, you wouldn't have the sex organs to do so. And why would you marry a child?

In universe-justification:

Manaketes age differently.She may still look like a child,but she is already over 1000 years old and while she still looks like a child,she is still physically mature enough to have children(it is also possible that she simply looks very young even for manakete standards)

real-life justification:

so that there was a legal loli in the game and so that you could breed a manakete,without the need to pair tiki with anyone.

In universe-justification:

Manaketes age differently.She may still look like a child,but she is already over 1000 years old and while she still looks like a child,she is still physically mature enough to have children(it is also possible that she simply looks very young even for manakete standards)

real-life justification:

so that there was a legal loli in the game and so that you could breed a manakete,without the need to pair tiki with anyone.

No. Manakete's still mature physically and physiologically slower.

Ech.

No. Manakete's still mature physically and physiologically slower.

Ech.

Yeah,Manaketes most likely matured slower in certain aspects,but that doesn't mean they all age at the same delayed speed.

For example a Manakete might be phsyically ~12 or something in terms of body height and looks,but physiologically and psychologically he/she could be already ~18 in terms of human standards.

Also, why would some regular character be mixed blood? It's not like in Tellius where it was like a common thing.

Sophia in FE6 was a completely disposable character. After the exposition she gives in the map she joins and the gaiden she helps unlock right after, she doesn't add anything to the game.

In his defense, I had no idea that it was a racist term until a friend told me so. I'd read it in a book some years ago and occasionally used it because it sounded funny. Some things aren't quite as obvious as people might think.

Well don't worry, now you can capture Pokemon style.

I mean... you can imprison her.

Y'know, I really do want to know what Orochi will say to female generic characters.

Oh well, if I can't touch her face, she's an unworthy waifu, clearly.

Y'know, I really do want to know what Orochi will say to female generic characters.

Oh well, if I can't touch her face, she's an unworthy waifu, clearly.

Lol

Wow that's a good point.

You know if we can have a support with the generic units?

I don't know if we can do that.

Lol

Wow that's a good point.

You know if we can have a support with the generic units?

I don't know if we can do that.

Probably not. It would be way too much work and effort really.

Like I said in another topic, they could write some generic supports, like the father/children ones in Awakening - write one or two generic supports for each unique character, featuring that unique character and a generic, and then write some variations of the generic characters' side of the dialogue, while keeping the unique characters' dialogue the same. But, yeah, probably not happening.

Edited by NeonZ

Like I said in another topic, they could write some generic supports, like the father/children ones in Awakening - write one or two generic supports for each unique character, featuring that unique character and a generic, and then write some variations of the generic characters' side of the dialogue, while keeping the unique characters' dialogue the same. But, yeah, probably not happening.

What if we could ship generics? That'd be amazing.

I don't like Hinoka's design at all.

She looks like Otoya from Utapri.

.___.

Blasphemy! BLASPHEMY! I hear demons!

But on a more serious note, Hinoka looks great. Well, better then Camilla in my opinion.