Famitsu 5/28 preview

Ryo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was replying to somebody who asked how many Awakening characters were revealed XD

Because it's gauging how many characters we knew during prerelease.

Because people were asking if the whole FE13 cast was revealed before it came out

wow I totally missed you replying to Psych sry VincentASuperMan

VincentASuperMan

Is that what ASM stands for? I've been wondering about that...

I'm personally looking forward to all the class details, since If seems to be replacing most of the old classes. In the preview screenshot, I see EpicFaceMan promoting, a new character in a myrmidon-like stance, and reclass options for a maid.

I thought one has problems with breathing when their chests are pressed too tightly by some sort of clothing.

Relatively safe breast-binding has always been around in history for an array of reasons (if you look at Rinka's design, the bandages around her chest are called sarashi, which are meant for compression and some extra protection for usually a samurai's abdomen, but also for women to bind their chests-if you look at actual kimono and not anime kimono, there is no prominent breast form there). Boobs are just sacs of fat, so they can be compressed to a certain degree before it gets hard to breathe. Modern pre-op trans men and women who wants to bind for whatever reasons (cosplay usually) have binders that allow fairly safe and comfortable compression.

It's only bad when you have it on for far too long at a time. Usually people remove it when they go to sleep.

Real medieval knight armor is still pretty roomy.

Late to the Elfie discussion, but I think she's pretty! I don't mind the armor though, I never even noticed the boob armor until I read the other posts.

And darn, I was hoping for a leak! I'm super excited for those seven new characters! Now I can't wait, going to school tomorrow will be even more terrorizing. Hopefully more information on the characters we know little about. And skill information is always nice too!

@Thor Odinson

Ah, nice to know that. Live and learn.

Now I want to know more about the new characters. I only hope we won't have half of the cast unannounced before the game is released. IS is terrible at showing stuff about their FE projects.

I don't mind the armor though, I never even noticed the boob armor until I read the other posts.

Me neither. Well, it does look silly, yet it doesn't really hinder her design. I like her already.

Edited by Rapier

I wonder if we'll get info if those new characters are faction exclusive or possibly any third path characters if there are any new ones.

I really want to see that blue haired maid, since we have known of her for months and yet don't know a thing about her other than her class and appearance. Elfie also looks really cute and I love her design a lot more than I thought I would. I'm so excited for the other new characters too...I hope we can see more of Nyx, Linca and Kazahana too.

I wanna see all new characters, but Im pretty sure, if there will be 7 infos shown, they'll be:

Blue Maid

Cyrus

Blue Cavalier

Elphie

Tsubaki

Kazahana

Rinka

That would be a tad bit disappointing. Fingers crossed for at least 3 new faces.

Judging from the preview picture, I think I've come to a conclusion.

It seems that we will have every class regardless of what side we choose. That brown-haired man looks to be a Myrmidon of sorts (he's holding a sword and has white, baggy pants). We already know the existence of Kazahana, the other Myrmidon. One of those characters will always be an ally, regardless of the path chosen, i.e Suzukaze and Felicia. We've also seen Cyrus join Hoshido's side as well.

Based on this information, I think we'll have characters that share the same class, and have one of them join whatever path the player takes. I think IS did that so that players get to experience all the classes. I think we'll have more Hoshido characters on the Hoshido path, and vise versa for Nohr, but still at least have one character representing each playable class. We may also have more Katanas and other eastern weapons for Hoshido and more available western weapons for Nohr, if that makes sense.

Kazahana may be Hoshido only, but this new Myrmidon guy may be in both Hoshido's and Nohr's routes.

Edited by Leif

If i'm not mistaken shouldnt we have the actual famitsu article by now

Tomorrow around 7 hours ago the digital issue (the more accessible one to the wider world) comes out. : )

If i'm not mistaken shouldnt we have the actual famitsu article by now

False, the actual article comes on Thursday. We were hoping for some leaks, but it seems like they didn't show up today.

Edit: Kirokan beat me to it...

Edited by Leif

Nothing on the Blonde Hero to my knowledge, hopefully he's one of the characters being shown when the actual issue is released (I need a name damnit).

Edited by Vineron

You know, Elfie kinda reminds me of Sumia for some reason, but still. I'm pretty sure she might be Nohrian, but wow is she cute.

Anyone know what Blonde Axe Hero's name is yet?

I can barely see his name in the tiny preview picture, so we will definitely find out in the next day or two.

Aw, Elfie looks really cute. I'd say she looks a bit dreamy/sleepy rather than sullen, but I can see how ya'll would think that too.

I have a theory on why she looks the way she does, but I think I'll reserve judgement until the scans come out rather than relying only on gut feeling (and speculation is always more fun with more characters) waiting half a day shouldn't be that hard, right?

skype ppl are calling me elfieson what have I done

Can someone link me this Blue Maid(en)? I think I missed it