Famitsu 5/28 preview

Ryo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually quite like her design boob plate aside. She has a bit of an airy expression too.

Let's just hope she's better then the usual female armours.

Indeed, says new info on Master Proofs (seals), class changing, and 7 new characters. Will keep an eye out and be ready for a full translation tomorrow if there are no leaks today.

DUUUUUUUUUUDE

im excite

Edited by Thor Odinson

It feels strange to keep my eyes on her for a while, seeing what is clearly supposed to be unmoving metal wrapping itself around her chest like it was made rubber. Otherwise, it's a rather nice, bulky look and I am definitely glad that the jetpack is gone.

Edited by BrightBow

Pink armors are destined to suck.

Well, that's a kneejerk reaction.

Elfie's armor is actually starting to grow on me. The boobplate is still silly, but I don't care about the bulk anymore, and I actually rather like the color.

Well, that's a kneejerk reaction.

Elfie's armor is actually starting to grow on me. The boobplate is still silly, but I don't care about the bulk anymore, and I actually rather like the color.

well its been true so far.

Wendy and Meg (as much as i like her) both are pretty god awful.

you would know this if you played or heard of 6 and 10

Where there any Awakening characters we didn't learn about until the game had come out? I'm just wondering if I should expect everyone to be revealed before IF comes out or if they may leave some people out.

Sheema in 12 too

No need for insults. And besides from needing training(which was part of the game system) Amelia was pretty awesome and far from awful. Also Wendy is more wearing red in her official art if that counts for anything. I was actually surprised when i saw that she more was pink ingame. Edited by goodperson707

No need for insults. And besides from needing training(which was part of the game system) Amelia was pretty awesome and far from awful. Also Wendy is more wearing red in her official art if that counts for anything. I was actually surprised when i saw that she more was pink ingame.

that was not an insult, an insult would've been "move out of your awakening bubble and play some actual good games in the series you filthy casual scum"

but no one would unironically type that

I actually didn't know about the boob plate problem until today, learned something new!

What do you mean Fire Emblem isn't educative?

I promise you, our lungs are not in our boobs. We'll be fine without boobplates. Like, ever.

I thought one has problems with breathing when their chests are pressed too tightly by some sort of clothing.

Meg is perfectly usable and competent combat-wise, though we have no reason to use her instead of a much better unit.

Edited by Rapier

Where there any Awakening characters we didn't learn about until the game had come out? I'm just wondering if I should expect everyone to be revealed before IF comes out or if they may leave some people out.

I kept a record of all the revealed characters here

Short answer: they revealed about... half of the characters?

They've never revealed the entire cast before release.

Ever.

(I mean, unless you want to argue about remakes?)

I thought one has problems with breathing when their chests are pressed too tightly by some sort of clothing.

I haven't worn a sports bra in forever, but it certainly didn't strangle me.

Edited by L95

I kept a record of all the revealed characters here

Short answer: they revealed about... half of the characters?

Any reason you linked the awakening prerelease info?