Who do you fight for? :Relevant Title: Pick a Side

Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

Nohr ofc, path of the trues. o/

I don't see a real good reason to prefer Hoshido rather than Nohr anyway.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be playing the Hoshido path first, simply because the Japanese setting really appeals to me. I'll definitely be buying both versions the moment they come out here in Europe though.

I'm planning to play all three routes, but I'll probably start with Hoshido since it's the easier version and I want to have a nice difficulty curve.

I still voted Nohr though, because I think I'll prefer the story over Hoshido's.

Im all for the Hoshido path because the samurai theme is more appealing to me, plus your fending off invaders which seems a more just cause (but there are not a lot of details about the campain so Im sure both sides have equally decent stories).

Although I read in the fire emblem wiki that the Nohr path has a higher difficulty and involves the player making more diverse tactics, so Im worried one path offers better gameplay than the other. Can someone clarify this? Is it challenging solely because you have limited exp and equipment or does this path provide more challenging maps? If it does have more challenging maps then I would be more compelled to try Nohr first, (its why Side Story 13 in FE: Awakening is one of my favorite maps 10 vs 50). If its only because resources are limited then I would defiantly go with Hoshido.

I like Hoshido slightly more in regards to the Japanese style and the more traditional FE roots that it's upholding. I'll also be using my Hoshido playthough as a sort of "warm up" since I want to try out the Nohr side eventually and I don't want to start with a challenge right off the bat.

Also, most of the characters that appeal to me will be available on both sides anyway (like Cyrus and Suzukaze), so I'm not too fussed character-wise.

Hoshido for me.

It's probably because most people are hyping Nohr, and my little rebel heart can't go along with that. Also abs.

Leon is kinda giving me the "I'm better than you" vibe, so me want the side that can kick his ass.

Yep, he's the only reason I'm picking Hoshido... Well... white is my favorite color too. Plus the enemy never know if I'm raising a white flag (right?).

Porquê no los três ?
i mean why not all 3 of them is that not a choice ??
ill play first hoshido tho because of easy exp farm
norh next probably best charcters there
and later third path
ITS ME AGAINTS THE WORLD xD

ITS ME AGAINTS THE WORLD xD

You're not alone, comrade!

Also, unless the game turns out to be a major pile of garbage, i believe everyone will end up playing all paths eventually.

Edited by Lawful Angry

Hoshido first ! Though I can't decide if I'll go Male or Female, leaning towards the latter since that's how I usually play ~

I'm in love with all of the Hoshido characters, but the only one in Nohr who really stands out to me is Belka ; m ;

it'll still be fun to play, since it is more challening though !

definitely fighting alongside Nohr first. I'll play both (or rather, all) versions of the game, of course...

but... Hoshido... I'm so suspicious & wary of Hoshido... they sound too perfect to be nice people... maybe I'm just paranoid for some reason but nah I don't trust 'em.

Are people just choosing Nohr for pander?

If you take the time to read this thread, as well as a couple of earlier ones in this forum, you'll see that there's plenty of different reasons why people choose Nohr.

. . .or they can be sensible like me and go Hoshido, because the guys are better-looking. :P:

I'll play both eventually but I'll go Hoshido first. It's the simpler game so going from Hoshido to Nohr will have some form of progression. I also like the aesthetic and the unique classes more.

Also, superior imouto. This fact cannot be ignored.