1. 1. Who is the BEST sage in FE7?

• Erk
    • Pent
    • Nino

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It most certainly is a hindrance. Sure, you can still beat the game; that doesn't mean it's not harder to do so.

Raising Nino may be hindrance to a certain degree, but the reward is great.

not as great as what you get from using Erk, which has practically no hindrance attached

Hmm, I've never really had a great Erk. He always turned into one of my weaker units, nothing shone though with him, so I go for Nino instead, and I'm impressed each and every time I raise her.

I also like the small challenge of raising Nino, it's pretty fun watching a fresh unit grow from something weak to an immense killing machine so fast.

Edited by Raven

Wow. Are you really this much of an idiot, or do you like behaving as such? Gulcasa was showing you and the other's utter lunacy of Personal Experience in debates by giving out personal playthrough stats. Just because he's your opponent gives you no right to claim your experiences are worth more.

I swear, you are the most hypocritical fool I've ever had the shame to discuss Fire Emblem with. Yes, I've seen these types of debates from each perspective for quite a couple years. And go ahead and punish me for flaming, but please look at things correctly for once.

I love you. <3

PEMN means 'Personal Experience Means Nothing'. Best way to shoot down arguments here. ^_^

Wow......way to just sound like a complete ass hole. If you debate fans are debating and someone voices their opinion that gives you no fucking right to just outright call them an idiot. Its a fucking god damn GAME BOY GAME. Calling ppl idiots because they dont know every terminology or all of the stats and all of that shit does not mean they're an idiot.

How about this: USE WHICH EVER ONE YOU LIKE BETTER! Did it ever occur to you people that the reason there are multiple people to a unit is to give you options on who to pick, rather than just have one of each? Instead of wasting your time arguing this stuff, play the way you want to and don't try to change others to make yourself feel like you made the right choice. I swear this is XBox all over again.

Edited by Branded Blade

I don't condone with what Swordsalmon did, but I will say that it got really fucking annoying when we were trying to debate and Fox came in and was like "YOU GUYS, DON'T DEBATE, ALWAYS TAKE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE INTO ACCOUNT!" She just couldn't stop, let us debate, and not get involved.

then frikin put FAVORITE

i cant. I'm not a mod

Raising Nino may be hindrance to a certain degree, but the reward is great.
I also like the small challenge of raising Nino, it's pretty fun watching a fresh unit grow from something weak to an immense killing machine so fast.

very very true. I should use her on my next run for the thrill of raising a killing machine in disguise. Wow, sounds like Nino should've been an assassin...

i cant. I'm not a mod

very very true. I should use her on my next run for the thrill of raising a killing machine in disguise. Wow, sounds like Nino should've been an assassin...

*sees assassin nino*

Nino:Mommy I dont wanna kill you!

Sonia:O RLY?

Nino:NO NOT RLY. *uses 1 hit kill*

Sonia:FUCK!

i cant.

and you shouldn't. The topic creator put "Best", so unless he stated otherwise, best is what he means.

@Branded Blade: No one is trying to tell anyone who to use. We're simply discussing the topic: Who is the best sage?

Calling ppl idiots because they dont know every terminology or all of the stats and all of that shit does not mean they're an idiot.

...what? The "PEMN means..." bit was directed to Gulcasa.

Edited by Reikken

and you shouldn't. The topic creator put "Best", so unless he stated otherwise, best is what he means.

@Branded Blade: No one is trying to tell anyone who to use. We're simply discussing the topic: Who is the best sage?

Alright then, I just don't see the point of things like this so they annoy me. Carry on.

*sees assassin nino*

Nino:Mommy I dont wanna kill you!

Sonia:O RLY?

Nino:NO NOT RLY. *uses 1 hit kill*

Sonia:FUCK! I haven't slept with Lloyd, Linus, Brenden, Nergal, Riev, Gheb, Valtome, Valter or Oliver yet! NOOOO!

fixed to perfection :D

I don't condone with what Swordsalmon did, but I will say that it got really fucking annoying when we were trying to debate and Fox came in and was like "YOU GUYS, DON'T DEBATE, ALWAYS TAKE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE INTO ACCOUNT!" She just couldn't stop, let us debate, and not get involved.

I didn't even fucking say that. Read the goddamned thread before making accusations like that. I dropped out as a result of Gulcasa's ignorance of me continually saying I wasn't going to debate. I never used my own personal experience to claim that Nino is the best, only that that is the reason I like her. Then Gulcasa started being an ass again and so I stepped in.

I didn't even fucking say that. Read the goddamned thread before making accusations like that. I dropped out as a result of Gulcasa's ignorance of me continually saying I wasn't going to debate. I never used my own personal experience to claim that Nino is the best, only that that is the reason I like her. Then Gulcasa started being an ass again and so I stepped in.

I was talking about other threads.

I was talking about other threads.

I use personal experience to show MY opinion, nothing else. I don't use it to go "Character capped all stats for me, Character is obviously teh best!" It may seem like it, but that is never my intention.

I was more pointing out how, whenever we're having a debate, you come in and try to stop it, saying something about all characters being equal. That's the most annoying part.

It's more annoying to me to see people claiming opinions as facts. Do we realy want to go through with this?

I have some spare time. :D

It's not just an opnion if you can support it with facts.

Being supported by facts does not turn an opinion into a fact itself.

Facts provide reasons and explanations as to why your opinion is the way it is.

Edited by Fireman

Being supported by facts does not turn an opinion into a fact itself.

Facts provide reasons and explanations as to why your opinion is the way it is.

I didn't say it was a fact. I just said it was more than an opinion. If someone says that Item A will cure cancer, and then has a bunch of tests and facts to support it, that pretty much makes it like a fact.