Nohr Armoury L3: +1 more in stock

From what I see, 1 Levin Sword is obtained in Revelations 14, but that's all

I'm not sure what you mean by that though

Levin Sword:

Rank C

MT 11, Hit 80, Crit -, Avoid -20, Range 1-2, Worth 3300

Magic weapon, cannot critical or trigger Astra, Sol, Luna, et al

so is damage based on your magic stat?

I've just found out from Wiki that Kazahana actually means Snowflake in Japanese. Mixing that with Sakura meaning Cherry Blossom in it would makes sense as to why that she is so protective of her like a sister.

Corrin Revelations End Spoiler

Corrin being barefoot in Smash is just a spin off to show that he/she is actually Azure's cousin since she always goes around barefoot...too.

But...the answer is still unknown as to why that Zero is being named Niles in our area. Xandar, because he is named after Alexandar since his entire name is in that name and being like him in terms of serenity! Wikipedia said about that...too.

Edited by Lin_Lee_Koo

Can someone tell me if there is other paring like Nyx!Zero? I mean in this pairing mother can't give her first and secound class to a child, so she's giving hoshido version of her basic class, is there any pair like that?

I notice somestuff that they showed in GameXplain about the Fire Emblem Fates, but I can't tell if that's a spoiler?

I did look at in the GameXplain video where they showed Chapter 5 and I noticed that the animated cutscene that have the Mikoto talked to Corrin if he's safe (I think that he spoke to her). But, I just wanted to know that does Corrin speak in any of the animated cutscenes or is he silent like Robin from the Awakening's animated cutscenes. I know that Robin doesn't do that in any of the Awakening animated cutscenes.

Also, if yes that Corrin can talk during in the animated cutscenes, can the female Corrin talk during in the animated cutscenes if the player chose Corrin as a female?

Speaking of which, how many blocks are in any of the DLC content and including the Birthright/Conquest version if the player chose them as DLC?

Edited by King Marth 64

Can someone tell me if there is other paring like Nyx!Zero? I mean in this pairing mother can't give her first and secound class to a child, so she's giving hoshido version of her basic class, is there any pair like that?

Jakob!Shigure will get Wyvern Rider class from Azura and any Male Kanna with Class Overlap will get paralel version of female Corrin's secondary class (minus Garou, Fox Spirit, Herb Merchant, Priest and Rod Knight cause those classes don't have equivalent)

There is Beruka!Lutz, Lutz' main class is Wyvern Rider and he receives Fighter from his father, so when Beruka has to pass something she can't since he already has her two classes which makes her pass Lutz Pegasus Knight.

Jakob!Shigure is a very special case

Class 1: Shigure's Pegasus Knight

Class 2: Dad's Rod Knight

Class 3: Azura has no extra so she gives him Wyvern Rider.

Nyx!Eponine

Belka!Lutz

Jakob!Shigure

I notice somestuff that they showed in GameXplain about the Fire Emblem Fates, but I can't tell if that's a spoiler?

I did look at in the GameXplain video where they showed Chapter 5 and I noticed that the animated cutscene that have the Mikoto talked to Corrin if he's safe (I think that he spoke to her). But, I just wanted to know that does Corrin speak in any of the animated cutscenes or is he silent like Robin from the Awakening's animated cutscenes. I know that Robin doesn't do that in any of the Awakening animated cutscenes.

Also, if yes that Corrin can talk during in the animated cutscenes, can the female Corrin talk during in the animated cutscenes if the player chose Corrin as a female?

Speaking of which, how many blocks are in any of the DLC content and including the Birthright/Conquest version if the player chose them as DLC?

In the Japanese version Kamui speaks in certain animated cutscenes(Might just be one) and it changes based on what voice you have set for Kamui. I assume it will be the same in the English versions.

is there some kind of Longbow/Double Bow in this game?

There is a 3 range bow but it only fires at 3 range (and is kind of shitty). Low might and can't double.

Edited by NekoKnight

There is a 3 range bow but it only fires at 3 range (and is kind of shitty). Low might and can't double.

[spoiler=Unless you have Warp and Witch's Poison, in which case it's seven different kinds of cheese]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3UTu5aZxM

I have a story question

is Elise King Garron's biological daughter?

If not then how did she become a royal child?

and why would she have dragon's vein?

What? Where did you hear that?

Elise is Garron's biological daughter.

I have a question about the accessories.

Namely, what does the Divine Dragon Hairclip and Radiant Medallion look like.

Also, would one gain EXP from Amiibo battles in the Nohr route?

I assume the Radiant Medallion is a reference to Lehran's Medallion if not the medallion itself, but I need to see it to confirm

Edited by MCProductions

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but are there same-turn reinforcements in hard mode for conquest?

No. There is no same-turn reinforcements on any difficulty on all of the routes.

I have a question about the accessories.

Namely, what does the Divine Dragon Hairclip and Radiant Medallion look like.

Also, would one gain EXP from Amiibo battles in the Nohr route?

I assume the Radiant Medallion is a reference to Lehran's Medallion if not the medallion itself, but I need to see it to confirm

The Divine Dragon Hairclip is Tiki's headpiece she has. It goes on the same way as it s on Tiki.

The Radiant Medallion is Lehran's Medallion but much bigger. It is on your shoulder.

I believe you do but I don't have amiibo so I wouldn't know.

Edited by Azz

The Divine Dragon Hairclip is Tiki's headpiece she has. It goes on the same way as it s on Tiki.

The Radiant Medallion is Lehran's Medallion but much bigger. It is on your shoulder.

I believe you do but I don't have amiibo so I wouldn't know.

Thanks mate.

I was actually planning on making my Fem!avatar Tiki, so it's nice to know I can complete the look

How would one get Tiki's headpiece so I know for my Fem Avatar run?