New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

Because I can't see squat at night. :P:

And because either I am, and I get my time back, or I'm not, and I get to dump all my thoughts out regardless.

AND maybe because I want you all to suffer the minute kirsche signs on. :P:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first things first apologies for being inactive. That your active time coincides with my sleep time is probably one reason, though to be honest work was just piling up and I keep forgetting to post before the day ended.

That said, glad to see we got an anti-town out at least, though I'm somewhat unclear still about the Traitor thing (not familiar with that role).

Clipse, I'm sincerely hoping you got some way to protect against NKs, because I'd prefer to have you around tomorrow.

Just a quick heads-up from the cohost: I know it's tempting to talk to non-players about your role, but please try not to talk to people who are not in the game unless they have absolutely no intent to sub in. For a game this size, it makes finding eligible subs far more difficult if information gets out to too much people.

okay evryone sorry if i get a little unactive, because this game is over active it's hard for a first-timer to keep up the pace while learning the ropes. I tought i could cool down on the night phase but apparently whe have nightalk and this one in particular will finish in 3 hours so... =_=

anyway i will not quit the game but don't be surprised if i am not has active that day 1.

Why are we not lynching a player for being scummy tomorrow? lol

That doesn't make any sense to me, but my mind is lagged right now so maybe it does!

I explained this in my post already - didn't you read it? Standard scumtells don't apply to third parties because they're not going to act like mafia members - they don't have teams behind them to make them interact differently with the rest of the game, and they can scumhunt as normal. Saying that "well he could be ITP, let's lynch him anyway" is first off the reason town lost SFMM4, and also makes me suspicious of you because it feels as though you've already come to the conclusion that you want to lynch Marth and refuse to back away in light of new evidence.

I missed my own deadline, but thanks to everyone for honoring it.

It is currently Dawn. Dawn lasts until I say it's over, and no more posting until then. (It shouldn't take anywhere near as long as Twilight, if all goes well.)

All results should be out!

When everyone gathers in the town square to begin the meeting, it is soon apparent that Snike has not joined you. A search party is swiftly organized and, well... it appears Nina has met with a terrible fate. The stomachs of those of you with more delicate constitutions turn a little at the sight, while those with a bit more composure convey the body to the funeral home, where it will be prepared for a proper burial.

Snike has been killed. He was Nina, the Town Doctor

Day 2 begins now. I'll update the timer when I have a chance, but standard Phase lengths apply. You may post as you wish. (Unless you're dead.)