QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk its weird because I'd say normally no because I dislike physical contact to the point where I feel irritated even when most family members do it, I don't mind if it its with my closest friends though and sometimes I crave that sort of thing and feel like I'd be clingy about it with anyone I felt reallyyyyyyy strongly torwards if given the chance

I really don't know man

I wasn't... until a friend kept hugging me so much, I started hugging her first out of habit.

But other than the one person, not really and I rarely initiate them.

I have literally punched people who tried to hug me without my permission and from a blind spot out of reflex alone. If you ask permission and I like you enough I might once in a while, but I don't actually like being hugged.

798: What's the nicest fight you've ever been in?

I recently got into a fight with a friend where she just kept being mad at me and yelling at me even after I'd done everything I could to reassure her and calm her down, so not knowing how to react anymore I just started poking fun. After a bit, she joined and we just had a nice laugh. And then that somehow turned into a serious deep conversation.

I like it when fights turn into something good.

799: How good are you at sticking to a schedule?

Quite good. I often have trouble sticking to the schedules I make for myself, but that's more due to how strict I make my own schedules than due to issues of self-discipline.

800: Are you a huggy kind of person?

Not really. But it depends on the moment and the person. In general I'm not huggy at all, but once I get close with a person, I can get quite huggy (but I'll still most likely feel awkward).