QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except how one is incredibly tough to read and the other is incredibly easy to read and you'd have to be a very picky person to get annoyed by it

rein noooooooo

Funny how you say picky as well as assuming that one is harder/easier to read than the other as though that would be universal.

QOTD: Yes, because it was quoted.

No.

I'd be amazed if people even knew ONE person with my name, let alone TWO. I myself personally know of ZERO others.

I am acquainted with at least two not including yourself. Ha-HA.

Funny how you say picky as well as assuming that one is harder/easier to read than the other as though that would be universal.

Yes, caring about capitalization and punctuation on a casual forum to the point one would refer to it as "annoying" is what I would call quite nitpicky

I'd say it's a fair assumption to make and I know I'd go into explaining more of it but I tend to get complaints when I try to explain myself in detail in this subforum... so I think for once I'll actually stop myself from ruining qotd any more

I usually have a nice track record with Chris, Joshua and Ryan o/

jessica, chris/kris, alex, olivia, alice, david, julie, jordyn/jordan, variations of catherine and caitlyn

I tend to have a very good track record with anyone I've met named Chris, they usually are pretty cool dudes.

yep. feels good

No. Guess most people don't really have multiple experiences with Josiah.

Don't have a problem with him, but the one I know of is a little boy. ;/

When I meet someone named Kim, I flip a coin, and hope it lands on heads. I have a seriously mixed record with them.