QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I actually just went to a costume party this evening and it was funfunfun~

But on Halloween Night I'll go trick or treating with the Big Manakete and his girlfriend

Never too old to get candy friends~

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably nothing. (Includes video games)

But I told someone who can't eat candy that I would eat some extra, just for them; so I'd like to get some candy.

Edited by Soledai

Yesterday, I went to a haunted house with my sister! Was fun and I saw a couple people I know but a few people mistook her for my girlfriend? I'm 14 and she's 24 but I'm still taller than her.

We'll be carving an Undertale related pumpkin today and trick or treating to as many houses as we can today though.

Yesterday, I went to a haunted house with my sister! Was fun and I saw a couple people I know but a few people mistook her for my girlfriend? I'm 14 and she's 24 but I'm still taller than her.

We'll be carving an Undertale related pumpkin today and trick or treating to as many houses as we can today though.

someone I know was planning to make a Sans pumpkin but they forgot

don't let me down on this

someone I know was planning to make a Sans pumpkin but they forgot

don't let me down on this

We'lol try!

She wanted to do a Temmie pumpkin, the idea was to put the face on the side like how the temmies forget their face.

have guests over, two people in total. i'm having a fucking party.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SEVEN: What's the best and worst things you've ever trick-or-treated?

alternate question if you don't partake/don't remember: how was your halloween? if it's still halloween where you are, just wait til tomorrow to answer jeez

I remember getting Peeps for Halloween. Fucking Peeps.

The best thing I got was a caramel apple. It immediate ripped out one of my baby teeth when I bit into it.

have guests over, two people in total. i'm having a fucking party.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SEVEN: What's the best and worst things you've ever trick-or-treated?

alternate question if you don't partake/don't remember: how was your halloween? if it's still halloween where you are, just wait til tomorrow to answer jeez

Best? The thing that arrived this morning. My friend sent (about two weeks ago) a signed copy of Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix from Australia. It arrived today and felt like the best trick or treat ever! Boy, is she getting something incredibly special this christmas!

In actual trick or treats, full size Snickers bars back in the day...that shit was Valhalla.

Worst? American Smarties and stale Milk Duds.

Q726:

stay in my room and code because i have a mid-semester presentation monday I'm boring and don't like wild alcohol infused parties

Q727:

best: uhhhhh probably 100 grand bars tbh; those are hard to beat

worst: have never even gotten "healthy" alternatives; probably the worst thing is like, milk duds. fuck those things.