QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

me?! oh you shouldn't have~~

you're pretty charismatic imo, so it's no lie

SO YEAH YOU'RE GOOD

but it's true

Also whoa, thanks! That's pretty high praise coming from you. The hypnosis worked like a charm.

Your guess is as good as mine! But thank you for the consideration up next to the great refa and his fancy minstrel charms!

I certainly am great (self proclaimed, also it's part of my Skype name), but I'm no minstrel! I'm at least a Red Mage.

A Critique of Pure Knowledge:

1) Is the universe one where the natural can heal you?

2) Is the universe one where the power you need is attainable?

Knowledge can answer these questions truthfully, but not desirably.

1) Maybe not, but I'd be able to better cope with my inevitable death with knowledge over say, power or wealth (health beats knowledge here).

2) Yes, because I don't need to attain power. If I wanted it so badly, I would have just picked power in the first place.

Not saying that these apply to every person who picked knowledge, of course, just my personal view on things.

Edited by Refa

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure health wouldn't be the secret of immortality, any more than knowledge is omniscience, power omnipotence or wealth the net value of everything in the world. I see it personally as 'hey you're gonna live to about a hundred with no real dramas and die reasonably lucid', not becoming a vampire.

Pure health wouldn't be the secret of immortality, any more than knowledge is omniscience, power omnipotence or wealth the net value of everything in the world. I see it personally as 'hey you're gonna live to about a hundred with no real dramas and die reasonably lucid', not becoming a vampire.

Vampires aren't very healthy, man.

Heck Yeah

also I only recently realized that mettaton asks that because he was probably originally a ghost apparently I never actually did the thing

Edited by maybe

Q741: Knowledge.

Q742: Heck yeah am I doing the reference right I should play undertale shouldn't I

Edited by Euklyd

very yes

everyone else covered the reference

wasn't sure if I should be going with A/B/C or if there's a D or something