QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

Damn Integrity, that's a hard one.

JRPG:

First Place: Would probably be Monks, money savers, tanks and they deal some good damage.

Second Place: Black mages are the shit, nuff said. Okay seriously, they're excellent elemental casters and deal good damage with some devastating spells late game.

Fire Emblem: Dread Fighters have great stats, awesome resistance and a great variety of different weapons.

WRPG:

First Place: I really like the Vanguard from Mass Effect, he has awesome skills and is endlessly fun to play. That Biotic Charge, though.

Second Place: Warriors in at least most games, they never let me down where as the other classes' performance may vary.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Integrity, that's a hard one.

it wasn't my question, which you would know if you read the question post

why don't people ever read the question post

mine would probably be the captain from lord of the rings online but it's a hard call

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE: How's your hair right now?

please feel free to gush about how great your hair is, gushing and overall positivity is good and great

extra clean because after I exercised I went to rinse off, except I immediately forgot it wasn't meant to be a regular shower so my hair got shampooed a second time today oops

it's looking great as usual, though~ my hair seems to be fairly cooperative (well, when it comes to being straight, curly however...) and is good at looking good

i fancy myself an amateur sculptor, but i have been known to dabble in paper-based art

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR: What's your favorite class in any RPG?

credit to haru 'balls deep' doku

Spell chucking spammer classes. Wizard, mage, sorcerer, etc. Bonus points if they get to ride on cool stuff like a scary looking horse.

it wasn't my question, which you would know if you read the question post

why don't people ever read the question post

mine would probably be the captain from lord of the rings online but it's a hard call

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE: How's your hair right now?

please feel free to gush about how great your hair is, gushing and overall positivity is good and great

My hair is pretty gr9 right now. Im wearing it down because i didnt feel like too much effort today. I need to dye it eventually. The grey, it grows! My hair is almost waist length now. Woo

It's pretty tangled for the most part, but I guess that's what happens when you exercise and your hair is extremely curly.

Some hairs are also sticking out in weird ways but that's alright