QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

Home, making and eating tasty things and getting nice and toasted with holiday boozies and being comfy. On Christmas Day, we will go to a neighbor (and very good friend)'s place for dinner.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be in my house for most of the day, then probably at Benihana's for a couple hours with family friends.

lowkey there's a storm coming in on the day that I'm supposed to leave colorado so it looks like I'm going to be trapped in aspen during christmas. :awesome:

in atlanta

lol atlanta sux lol

I'm writing this message from a hotel in mighty, swole Sydney, the greatest city in the world to visit family over the course of three days.

I'm going to be invading Ein's Christmas dinner with the rather convenient excuse of "my car breaking down conveniently outside your house." I don't have a car, but let's ignore that fact.

In actuality, I'm just going to be at home and reading most likely. And bothering Ein obviously. So pretty much the same old.

For the previous QOTD: Silver it is.

Edited by Kitten

Xmas Eve - Working, then home

Xmas Day - Working, then home

Technically I'll be home before working.

I didn't ask him about it, but I think the friend whose family usually throws the big christmas party I normally go to isn't throwing it this year.

I'm writing this message from a hotel in mighty, swole Sydney, the greatest city in the world to visit family over the course of three days.

albany > sydney

I was planning on going to my great aunt's house but her house is under renovations AKA: it is destroyed and is rebuilding it so I'm most likely staying home~ We might go to NYC to visit relatives but ya