QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

b u f f a l o c h i c k e n

i also like pineapple and philly cheesesteak and most forms of meat and mushrooms and broccoli probably

also yesterday I turned myself into a burrito bc the heat in my house broke and it was like 10 degrees :x

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not picky, so I like a lot of pizzas.

I tend to like more unusual pizzas with odd toppings and atypical flavors. Plus, I do love pizza with barbecue sauce and wings on it and am a huge fan of hawaiian pizza.

any and all meats. also pineapple, cheese, tomato puree, whatever. as long as it's got meat on it.

Literally this, so I'm not really picky.

Though, I have a soft spot for chicken/buffalo chicken, ham, and pineapple toppings in particular.

Edited by Soledai

Sausage and pepperoni, olives and onions are good too.

Mainly sausage though. I like sausage.

Mushrooms aren't bad.

I don't like anchovies. Not too picky about it though.

I think that covers everything.

Cheeses of many kinds, pepperoni, actual olives (instead or really bland canned black olives), tomatoes are nice, I've put kielbasa on sausage before as well. I would still call myself picky though, I can't imagine myself eating peppers, mushrooms or Italian sausage on a pizza.

I'm a fan of pretty much every kind of meat on my pizza except for fish. Mushrooms and tomatoes are always welcome too.

Hell no to anchovies because allergies. I'm not overly picky but it's always a no to olives. Anything else ((other than shit I'm allergic to)) I can just pick off if I don't like it so idc.

I usually get onions spinach mushroom chicken and beef on my pizza. Sometimes I'll get more than that depending on my mood tho.

Also there's this nice place called blaze pizza, it's probably the best pizza place I've ever been to and it's one of my top 3 favorite restaurants, I 100% recommend it Bc now I can't go anywhere else for pizza.