QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually go for just pepperoni. veggie pizza w/ out mushrooms and olives is also very tasty. tomato and basil is very good.

but i am very picky in that i have to get very light cheese because i don't actually enjoy cheese. but i recognize its importance in the making of a pizza, so instead i opt for getting very little of it so that i can't taste it.

I'm not all that picky when it comes to pizza, the three main pizza toppings I won't eat are pepperoni, anchovies, and sausage. But I can also just take them off the pizza without any complaint. Plus, so many of my friends are a lot fussier than I am when it comes to pizza, so I'm actually not that bad!

Hmm, I'm not very picky... But I don't like Olives. (In fact, I hate them)

Also I don't like it when there is too much pepperoni.

-

Cheese, capsicums, mushrooms, bacon... All of this is okay.

But no pineapples, I'm not a fan of "Hawaiian" pizzas.

Edited by Naughx

I'm not a fan of "Hawaiian" pizzas.

i'm sorry you're wrong, because this is the actual best kind of pizza

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE: Do you Tumblr?

Yup I do. At first I just joined for pretty lolita fashion tumblrs and I liked looking at outfits, but then friends of mine started joining too so I started following them and now I get a bunch of cool or cute or funny stuff in my feed c: But yeah my blog is mostly reblogging as well.

People are on and on about how bad tumblr is but I've found it incredibly easy to stay out of those bad parts by following good posters/bloggers, people just need to git gud (unless they actually want to see all the bad parts for entertainment...)

Edited by Freohr Datia