QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

You know, meth was invented by nazis, because if you're going to derail a train, you might as well go all the way and shoot fireworks into the air while crashing into a nature preserve.

This raises the all important question of what does a triple forbidden mean? Or a quadruple?? The possibilities are really endless.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q820: lol no

Q821:

Consolas. Monospace with curves.

this

Either Courier New or Lucida. But I'm also fond of Times New Roman curse you school!!

I'd also use the Heron Tongue if the dropbox allowed it...

get on my level

Q822: Dragon Ball Z

Q823: Got a date with my waifu... C++-chan.

I went and saw Deadpool and it was gr9.

i too went and saw deadpool

then ate food

then came home and played some league, abe's oddysee new n tasty

i am skipping certain other details to save some innocent minds from...blowing

i sent like a million valentines cards and got drunk with my sister

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FOUR: What goes on your pizza? Are you picky, or does every group want one of you?

I wouldn't consider myself too picky or not picky

I am fine with cheese and tomato sauce (of course!!), pepperoni, bell peppers, sausage, I think I remember I had spinach on them once which was pretty nice

generally any meats or veggies that aren't spicy/painful or seafood (or anything that has a gooey texture like seafood)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm that boring guy who generally likes Pepperoni and my own helping of red pepper flakes, I can generally eat any type of pizza so i'm not a downer in groups, but If I buy just for myself i'm dull as all heck, i'll ocassionally get a Buffalo Pizza or a Chicken/Bacon/Ranch pizza, but yeah.

Although I do have one topping i'm not fond of, I don't really see the appeal of pineapple on pizza.

Edited by Jedi

I'm not picky about toppings, but thin crust > thick crust.

My favorite toppings are basil, garlic, onion, chicken, spinach, and artichokes. My favorite sauces are barbecue and pesto.

You might have already noticed, but I really enjoy "unconventional" pizzas.

Edited by Esme

I'm not picky about toppings, but thin crust > thick crust.

My favorite toppings are basil, garlic, onion, chicken, spinach, and artichokes. My favorite sauces are barbecue and pesto.

You might have already noticed, but I really enjoy "unconventional" pizzas.

Oh, now that you mention it, I once had a pizza with basil and chicken as toppings with barbecue as the sauce and it was utterly amazing.

I'm that boring guy who generally likes Pepperoni and my own helping of red pepper flakes, I can generally eat any type of pizza so i'm not a downer in groups, but If I buy just for myself i'm dull as all heck, i'll ocassionally get a Buffalo Pizza or a Chicken/Bacon/Ranch pizza, but yeah.

Although I do have one topping i'm not fond of, I don't really see the appeal of pineapple on pizza.

pretty much me