QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

Q839: My best friend calling me a terrible person for wanting to fight and kill imaginary dragons using guns made out of Brio train tracks. Even the evil dragons.

Q840: Beat 'em. Why is this a question.

Q842: Nope. Played maybe three hours of League in my life, not really my thing. Sorry bestfriend.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these people (after the first) asking 'lol what's a moba' when there's an explanation literally on the same page as their complaints, also, you know, Google.

I didn't even know what the term meant at first but as people can see I didn't just post saying "wut" because I am a very talented individual and was taught how to research

I didn't even know what the term meant at first but as people can see I didn't just post saying "wut" because I am a very talented individual and was taught how to research

What august personage taught you to google things you didn't recognize.

as of like three days ago, i am star guardian lux

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE: What's your ringtone?

this question is courtesy of the awesome and cool reinfleche, mostly renowned for being awesome and cool.

It's been Genealogy of the Holy War's recruitment theme since I figured out how to change it from the default ringtone, which was almost a year ago... May or June 2015.

I barely ever get called anyway.