General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guan Yu also had a massive inflated Ego, with that said i honestly think that his complaints with Ma Chao were justified, maybe not to the same extent that he thought tho.

This is true, and it also was what led to his demise, the guy is very interesting though.

This is true, and it also was what led to his demise, the guy is very interesting though.

oh without a doubt, not perfect by any long shot, and while i might not agree with him, there's alot you can learn from the guy, being a rather skilled fighter helps.

one thing that can't be argued about is his impressive loyality, you can say what you want about everything else, but shit i dunno of almost anyone else in the era that had that loyalty except a handful of others, like Lu Su.

oh without a doubt, not perfect by any long shot, and while i might not agree with him, there's alot you can learn from the guy, being a rather skilled fighter helps.

one thing that can't be argued about is his impressive loyality, you can say what you want about everything else, but shit i dunno of almost anyone else in the era that had that loyalty except a handful of others, like Lu Su.

The tale of the Three Brothers always was inspiring to me, its why I like people like Zhou Yu, Zhuge Liang, Xiahou Dun, Zhou Tai, Lu Su, Jiang Wei (despite you know betraying Wei, was very true Shy loyalist), Deng Ai.

Could name some others too yeah

Guan Yu was upset that Huang Zhong and Ma Chao were considered his equals iirc.

I believe that he was only upset about huang zhong. Which is funny, because the book portrays huang zhong as a challenging opponent for guan yu when they fight earlier on.

If I ever adopt a pet, it's probably going to be an animal missing an eye. Maybe a cat.

I'll name it Meow-hou Dun. Or Nya-samune Date.

"Is that your cat's Halloween costume?"

"No, that's his everyday attire."

*Cat scimitar strapped to his back*

(I'm aware. I just didn't remember it at the time.)

I'd buy all the DLC if I had the funds.

...except maybe the Strikeforce costumes in WO3. Those are ugly.

So, whats everyones favorite Warriors soundtrack?

I absolutely love most of the music in the warriors games, with Great Red Spirit from DW5 being my personal favorite track, but I really enjoy DW7's ost.