General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

xingcai

Probably not. But most don't know that. I also know that Gracia's husband is in samurai warriors but who actually knows that Gracia has a husband

What a nerd

FAVORITE FEMALE IN SW, NOT WAIFU

there's a difference

Xingcai has a skirt?

I think it was outright said in SW2XL. And If you started with 4, it's sitting right there in her bio: "Married Tadaoki Hosokawa". Alternatively if you somehow managed to play and understand SW3XL, it's said there too, or if you played WO before SW, you still have ways. There'd be no way not to know, unless you didn't want to know.

I'm pretty sure you said waifu one time, but oh well.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xingcai has a skirt?

I think it was outright said in SW2XL. And If you started with 4, it's sitting right there in her bio: "Married Tadaoki Hosokawa". Alternatively if you somehow managed to play and understand SW3XL, it's said there too, or if you played WO before SW, you still have ways. There'd be no way not to know, unless you didn't want to know.

I'm pretty sure you said waifu one time, but oh well.

its barely there but yes

Oh. Weeeeeelp.

(I knew you could find it in four, I thought they were being more informational in 4 though)

Waifu is just another term for favorite for me. That's all there is, really.

fun fact about tadaoki hosokawa, he's been given unique character models for several games now.

I hadn't noticed that actually.

Forgot he existed in SW3, and I didn't pay much attention to him in SW2

its barely there but yes

Oh. Weeeeeelp.

(I knew you could find it in four, I thought they were being more informational in 4 though)

Waifu is just another term for favorite for me. That's all there is, really.

Oh I know, it's just so nonexistent, I can't resist a joke at it

Yeah, they're going for more information this time. Also trivia: SW4 is the second of only 2 SWs with an encyclopedia

I'm kidding. I know favoritism=/=waifu. I've actually said that one myself, too.

Oh I know, it's just so nonexistent, I can't resist a joke at it

Yeah, they're going for more information this time. Also trivia: SW4 is the second of only 2 SWs with an encyclopedia

I'm kidding. I know favoritism=/=waifu. I've actually said that one myself, too.

>v>

HOLY SHI-

So Ginchiyo right

Favorite girl in DW: Sun Shang Xiang (Especially in 6 lmao so broken), but I like the majority of them, Lian Shi, etc, also Guan Yinping because I find her adorable.

Favorite girl in SW: Oichi or Nene for different reasons.

Favorite girl in Basara is Magoichi no contest.

Hyrule Warriors has way too many awesome ones to even say just one. (Although I am salty that Malon wasn't playable.)

okay let me be real

favorite female in DW is Wang Yi/Daqiao

favorite female in SW is Naotora Ii(as implied)/Oichi/Nohime

favorite female in Basara is Tsururururururururururururuhime for some weird reason(Magoichi and Oichi for bonus points)

okay let me be real

favorite female in DW is Wang Yi/Daqiao

favorite female in SW is Naotora Ii(as implied)/Oichi/Nohime

favorite female in Basara is Tsururururururururururururuhime for some weird reason(Magoichi and Oichi for bonus points)

How do you like her Magical Girl sticks? I find them decently fun.

Magoichi is badass in Basara. I'm kinda salty that Capcom didn't release 4 in english, because I played 3 and it was really good.

Yeah I was pretty salty about that too.

We're doing realsies now?

DW: Zhenji (Honorable mention to Wang Yuanji)

SW: Ginchiyo

Was this thread counting Basara? Then... Actually, I don't have a favorite girl in Basara

Edited by Soledai

Was this thread counting Basara? Then... Actually, I don't have a favorite girl in Basara

It wasn't at first, but someone mentioned it so I just thought (Ok Basara is fine too).

it helps that I don't like Ma Chao then

he was always rather one note (yeah, all warriors characters are exaggerated for one personality trait but he just seemed to be justice and that's all I got for him), plus I've always hated his weapon (spears in general, some are good) but the addition of Wang Yi showed his hypocrisy which ironically made him more interesting in my opinion. I find him kinda like Zhao Yun, though probably better in comparison.

Ma Dai's alright though.

Edited by Tryhard

Ma Chao was known for his horsemanship, yes? Something about horses.

Maybe that's why Koei decided to make him the way he is in the early Dynasty Warriors games.

Also, can we just talk about Xu Zhu/Chu?

RoTK makes him out to be a complete badass, while Dynasty Warriors is just...yeah. I find him WAY too hard to fight with. Strength won't help you if you can't hit them.

Back in the early DW days, I always kept Ma Chao on horseback when I used him, kind of like Gracia. He was just too good on a horse, I mean, I like his moveset and all that, but still, horseback.

It also made Xtreme Mode very easy.

Edited by Soledai

Xu Zhu was actually Top Tier on 3, High Tier-ish at 4, and IIRC he's fine in 5

6 is where he got that disastrous Club moveset, so lets not talk about that

Thing is the "optimal" way to play Xu Zhu is so bullshit, you won't expect him to be so good. In this case, aside from his surprisingly good coverage on C4, his Musou drops him to the ground, which allows you to create a Musou -> Drop dead -> Musou loop with him.

This is also what happened with Yoshimoto Imagawa in SW2. He have ridiculously good offense, and is arguably one of the most overpowered character alongside Musashi and Tadakatsu, both of which can't hold a candle to how OP his damage output is

Except again, his optimal playstyle is so bullshit(and the disparity between a well played Yoshimoto, and a Yoshimoto that does not know their shit is massive), you won't know he is THAT good. Who the fuck expected Play Dead to be his best move anyway?

I kinda disliked that Xu Zhu personality is made into a fatso retard. I mean this is the guy who is so strong, and so scary that MA CHAO is scared shitless, that he don't want to mess with him at all. The only character that is even more bastard than Ma Chao is Gan Ning, so that says a lot at how ridiculous Xu Zhu is

Goemon is just straight up good though, but I only played Orochi games for him

He's basically a Samurai Character who have Chinese Style C2 spam, on top of having ridiculously good AOE for C3 and C4

Edited by JSND

Ma Chao was known for his horsemanship, yes? Something about horses.

Maybe that's why Koei decided to make him the way he is in the early Dynasty Warriors games.

Also, can we just talk about Xu Zhu/Chu?

RoTK makes him out to be a complete badass, while Dynasty Warriors is just...yeah. I find him WAY too hard to fight with. Strength won't help you if you can't hit them.

As far as ma Chao goes, I think that in the novel, his horsemanship is attributed to having learned to fight with the qiang tribe in Liang province.

As far as folklore and history go, Ma Chao, Peng Yue and Xiang Yu were usually mentioned as powerful generals who were not a totally incompetent fool like Lu Bu. Zhang Fei and Lu Bu were famous for being very good on horseback too.