Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

Paper publicly claimed Watcher yesterday, so I'm like 100% sure he was the scum NK. Don't wanna talk about the second one because it might reveal who the vig is, though (not exactly who I'd pick to target because why would there be a scum mayor in a 13p game but whatever).

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that voting Elie might not be the best idea yet. There are two scum left, no? I think it's pretty rash to make a decision this early in the day. I'll try to see what the others post.

#Unvote

##Vote: Freyjadour

I can do this, right? Hopefully this reveals what faction I am.

yeahhh that looks like a last desperate attempt to make us rethink our decision. I don't see why town would self vote at all because you know you're town.

Where people getting the interactions that make shin look town, don't see them.

yeahhh that looks like a last desperate attempt to make us rethink our decision. I don't see why town would self vote at all because you know you're town.

I'm not really getting "you know you're town." Could you elaborate?

Also, for the second part, I'm assuming that there's two vanilla left. One town, one scum. If you're so sure I'm scum, then wouldn't Shin be town?

Yeah, after thinking about it, I'm fairly certain that Shin is scum for that reason.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shin

I just got back from dinner and a really long walk around town with my friends, I am exhausted as hell but here are my opinions:

Ocean flipping scum is making me reread my Junko scum read because Ocean was consistently on Junko's ass and it just does not read like a bus to me. Rather, it comes off as trying to cast shade on Junko but not really trying to tie himself to the wagon? As for Ocean's interactions with Shin … well, I'm slightly troubled by Ocean's last post where he suggests that they could try to turn the wagon around on Elieson or Shin but that he doesn't want to lynch Shin. Trying to decide whether that reads more like scum trying to defend someone he knew was going to flip town, or a scum buddy. Kind of leaning towards the former but I am not too sure. Elieson looks better because of this too.

However, this makes Freyjadour look pretty bad. He kept his vote on Ocean even after his original reason for voting Ocean was "debunked", which is iffy in itself but the timing of his Elie vote (switching to Elie right after I did without strong reasoning) also looks bad in light of Ocean's flip.

##Vote: Freyjadour

While I'm not sure to think about Shin just yet, Freyjadour's Shin vote feels opportunistic - jumping on him right after Junko says that he doesn't see how interactions make Shin look town. Also, why the hell are you so confident that there are only two vanilla left and that one is scum and one is town?

I'm surprised that there were two kills last night, but I'm not sure if mulling over it will tell us anything useful.

I'm assuming that if I vote myself again, it'll become L-1? Then anyone who hammers would likely end up taking it, no?

I'm certainly thinking about it. Of course I wouldn't self-hammer, but I'd like to see anyone do anything to me.

Freyjadour (3): Junko, Elieson, Sunwoo

Shin (1): Freyjadour

Yikes, I did not realize I put him at L-1.

##Unvote

Don't get me wrong, I still want Freyjadour lynched most right now. But putting him at L-1 right now is stupid.

Nevermind, I was being dumb. I thought Freyjadour townslipped before but I misinterpreted something. Still would be cool with lynching him (self vote is bad, justification is bad, etc.) but I don't want to risk putting the slot at L-1 because I really want to hear SB's thoughts on everything.

Boron, thoughts on who Freyjadour's scumbuddy is? Also who's your strongest town read? PEDIT You didn't put him at L-1 AFAIK.

Okay, not L-1 quite yet but with Freyjadour threatening to self-vote it's probably wiser to not have a vote on him right now.

Shin and Zerosabers can post too, if they want...

Okay, not L-1 quite yet but with Freyjadour threatening to self-vote it's probably wiser to not have a vote on him right now.

Fair enough.

Boron, thoughts on who Freyjadour's scumbuddy is? Also who's your strongest town read? PEDIT You didn't put him at L-1 AFAIK.

I'm kind of stuck right now. I'm reading Junko and Elieson as more town now that Oceanbourne has flipped thanks to their interactions. I'm a bit iffy on Shin now because I feel that Ocean sort of avoided giving an opinion on him despite talking about him a decent amount, as well as Ocean's last post. Zerosaber is a bit harder to say because they haven't really posted at ALL. They could be a possible scum buddy but it also feels too easy. Those two would be my top picks.

(Also, yeah, I belatedly realized that hammer is 5 not 4)

I'd place Shin and Zero as the scum right now.

Zero has done literally nothing and it's really suspicious

Shin I don't really have any reason for, but I also feel he doesn't seem very town. He really was stubborn on Junko for instance.

Also, I fail to see how Ocean could be a scumbuddy when I voted him immediately upon joining the game. Why change my vote from the one Coby started with?

I'd place Shin and Zero as the scum right now.

Zero has done literally nothing and it's really suspicious

Shin I don't really have any reason for, but I also feel he doesn't seem very town. He really was stubborn on Junko for instance.

Also, I fail to see how Ocean could be a scumbuddy when I voted him immediately upon joining the game. Why change my vote from the one Coby started with?

i think shin's the last scum lol

(distancing in regards to ocean)

I couldn't. I haven't played amazingly and I don't have any real cohesive reasonings. I can't think of anything to convince anyone otherwise.

Mind games are what I'm best at more than anything. So I'm playing as best I know how.

i do think you're scum. we're not lynching you yet though since we want to get everyone's thoughts on the last scumbuddy

If I'm scum and say nothing about any scumbuddy, then what good would it do? Might as well hammer me now.

If I'm town, then you might regret it though. It all depends on how the cards drop.

Your move, everyone.

If you're town, then I'd look at uh...uh...Elieson/Junk + Zerosabers, most likely. But yeah, I'm not gunning for your lynch because I'm pretty interested in what SB (who's my strongest townread; even disregarding him starting the Ocean wagon, he's also town on action spec) has to say.

Also who's your strongest town read?

Actually everyone should answer this question because I feel like people have varying reads (on people that I'm fairly sure are town, no less) and I'm not sure what to make of that.