Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will find out who your last scumbuddy is by looking at your deep dark past!

town to scum

refa>SB>saber>boron=elie>shin>freyjadour

think that is everybody. If frey flips town then aside from mindfuck i guess i'll think shin/elie.

Okay, being serious though: I am really a Town Vanilla. I have zero way of convincing anyone, and I have no reads whatsoever. Maybe with the games I'm playing I'll manage to survive.

But, you could always hammer me. That's a good option too. Possibly.

This'll also mean I'll be killed Night 3 if I don't get lynched today for that.

we will find out who your last scumbuddy is by looking at your deep dark past!

town to scum

refa>SB>saber>boron=elie>shin>freyjadour

think that is everybody. If frey flips town then aside from mindfuck i guess i'll think shin/elie.

Care to explain?

It could easily end up with me being town.

This'll also mean I'll be killed Night 3 if I don't get lynched today for that.

Freyjadour, I don't think you understand how getting nightkilled works.

If you're not lynched today, you're like the last person who will get killed on N3.

you've done actions that pretty much make no sense as town.

I'd also argue that I've done things that make no sense as a scum.

Or have I?

I started the day off with two immediate votes because Ocean flipped scum. This is the best way I know to defend myself: make the game Ace Attorney or something. I really have no evidence, so conflicting plays is all I can do.

Don't have much time before work but I just wanna say I'm expecting multiball based on the yellow scumflip unless Manix is trying to fuck with us.

Targeted Shin last night. Might be able to get another post out soonish but prob not in time.

Town could lose after one mislynch and two scum lynches. This doesn't exactly have a place anywhere anymore, but fuck it I'm going to post it anyways. #PickAGodAndPrayForCrossfire

Yo, I'm only around for an hour and a bit but I'll try to post when I come back. I didn't say anything earlier in this phase because I was SLEEPING.

Paper publicly claimed Watcher yesterday, so I'm like 100% sure he was the scum NK.

Makes loads of sense holy crap. Why would any other killer want the mayor dead though i wonder

yeahhh that looks like a last desperate attempt to make us rethink our decision. I don't see why town would self vote at all because you know you're town.

Where people getting the interactions that make shin look town, don't see them.

Townleaning after this.

Also the interactions are how Ocean and Shin talked to eachother on such a fundamental level, that they just don't look like they forcefaked those conversations

I couldn't. I haven't played amazingly and I don't have any real cohesive reasonings. I can't think of anything to convince anyone otherwise.

Mind games are what I'm best at more than anything. So I'm playing as best I know how.

If I'm scum and say nothing about any scumbuddy, then what good would it do? Might as well hammer me now.

If I'm town, then you might regret it though. It all depends on how the cards drop.

Your move, everyone.

Also yeah, I totally intend to bluff my way through the day.

Like...ok

Yeah, I'm scum. I think you should go ahead and hammer me.

Unless you don't want to? I'll leave my vote for myself if you so desire.

Although, if I truly am town, then it'll soon become 5 town vs 2 scum instead of 6 town vs 1 scum. Can you make the decision?

Can you prove I'm scum? I barely interacted with anyone but Ocean, and I only changed my vote because Sunwoo voted you, Elie.

My logic fell at the seams, so I changed because otherwise I'd face fire.

Honestly I fail to see how I was the instant target for today. I get how my current behavior looks, but that's the point. What scum actually reveals themselves?

Can you prove I'm scum?

Yeah, I'm scum. I think you should go ahead and hammer me.

But what scum says that? I maintain that I'm town. Any reverse psychology is all strategic.

I honestly want to be lynched so I can see the insane reaction when I flip town.

So c'mon, pull the trigger!

Frey claimed scum (something scum does often, ask probably most of the players in this game if we've done it, I know Refa and I will say yes)

Frey then asked if we believe him, and earlier said that he intends on mind-gaming us a bunch, making etiher all of his posts incredibly useless or incredibly pointless