Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if I let my scumbuddy Ocean take the fall?

After all, I target Eliedon, a seemingly easy target.

Or maybe I'm a town and the two scum are laughing at how this is turning out. I expect to get all the cotest

Picture me like I'm Lana Skye. Does that help?

If I somehow flip town by some miracle, how would any of you react? Purely hypothetical of course.

I'd post GKU9MQf.gif and say wow

my rainbow text generator is failing me

You can do it! The people who haven't voted are Refa, Sunwoo, Zero, Shin, and you.

I don't think it'll hurt anyone to take us to twilight. It'll end without us waiting until Wednesday night for me to be lynched. It's a forgone conclusion.

TOWN
SB
Refa - Townread based on content+sub in context and looks good for the Ocean vote.
commie scum (Junko) - townread based on meta and votes + think the Ocean vote looked like he actually didn't know there weren't enough votes involved and he could've swung the wagon to someone else thanks to mayor!GP.

UNSURE
Elieson - I felt like his posting towards the end of D2 was genuine but it's not a super strong read
Sunwoo - Has been producing consistently good content but yesterday it didn't really feel like she had much focus (not quite what I mean but idk how to describe it properly) which makes me a little iffy? Wouldn't lynch just based on that but I'm kind of wary.

SCUM
Zerosabers - Disagree with townreads based on the vote because Zero kind of flaked on it and because of that they lost any chance they had to switch away from the wagon. I don't feel super strongly about this slot being scum but their content has been weak/non-existant all game and I dislike the way he brought up "if Paper is telling the truth" but this is more gut than logic.
Shin - Disliked the lack of interactions with Ocean and the fact that he hasn't really changed his opinions all game besides "lynch the inactives" (in a nutshell) is now being thrown in there

FREYJADOUR
Freyjadour - I'M MAFIA WAIT NO NOT REALLY BUT WHAT IF I WAS WHAT WOULD YOU DO??????????? IDEK JUST VOTE ME LOL

I enjoy being the variable. Rainbow text and all caps included.

But in all seriousness, rolling with accusations is literally the only thing I can do. I was doomed from the moment I switched from Ocean. I'd be lynched today even if I hadn't been so insane. Might as well have a little fun on the way down, no?

It was more your switch from ocean to me, because there was no reason to and it looked worse because you were struggling to fabricate a case. It would've looked better probably if you went out on a limb and came up with some crazy theory about someone else just because there would've been substantial evidence to "misinterpret"

Would've looked better arguably for you to just take down your buddy

You're right about Zerosabers actually, would lynch her over Junk/Elieson. I can get where you're coming from on your other reads so yeah, there's not much more I have to say about that. Was going to ask you to claim who you were going to target w/your decoy but then scum would probably kill you if you didn't pick them to frame your target (if they weren't scum), mafia is hard. Your role sucks, tell Manix to make you a doctor.

More like tell Manix to make the Doctor target me, thanks.

Manix, get the doctor to target SB.

Really if you do somehow survive (or Manix turns a vanilla into a doctor), then it might actually be an auto win (depending on how telling peoples' interactions with Freyjadour are).

Sorry about disappearing on all of you but New Years went pretty badly and I'm in no state to play mafia.

Long story short my brother isn't in the best of circumstances and I've had no real free time or else I'd have told you guys earlier.

OK, I'm here after crazy day at WORK.

I wasn't entirely expecting the Oceans flip, which kinda puts a spanner in the works when it comes for my reads.

Frey's kinda gone off the deep end. I'm not sure why town would pull what he's doing, this is either from the Makaze school of mafia or just scummy. I don't like how his case on me's essentially rolespec. We know that Clarinets was town and vanilla, but I really don't think we can make assumptions if scum have a vanilla or not, or how many are in town!

Looking at the lynch, I really don't think SB is scum any more. I did have some doubts but he would have had more than enough opportunities to back away from Ocean if he wanted to. Unless he hates his buddy, I think SB's pretty much town.

Boron and Eli have kinda been off my radar. I still take issue with Eli, his commitment hasn't been fantastic and I don't really like the exchange between him and Frey. I've been on a scum team with Eli in previous games, and bussing his scumbuddy to death is something I remember discussing with him. Looking back at Eli's game, he's kinda drifted around, there's not really much to it. Whilst admittedly, my case on him for being inactive kinda sucked about a day ago, with today as context, I'm really feeling bad about him.

I'll save the apologies for postgame, but I still think Junko has a good chance of being scum. Although with the dynamics I've mentioned, he's less likely to be part of a scumteam with either of Eli/Frey. I really need to look over zero but again, I still feel the three I've mentioned are scummier.

Eli=Frey>Junko>Some people

##Vote: Elieson

Note: The gap between Eli and Frey isn't particularly big, they're probably roughly on par but I only have one vote!