Spoiler tags are broken.

MisterIceTeaPeach

i already hollered at the fruit about this

you may or may not have noticed but the topic picture thingies off to the left in the forums list are also broken, so is the banner

30d4d3e185d5dcd98f220dc46366c6b0.png

EDIT: it's probably either some setting got flipped or some server having problems, in either case leave the tags as-is and when it's fixed the code should reinstate itself

EDIT2: i love seeing peoples' spoilered signatures fully expanded though. like goddamn, how much stuff do you need to put there?

Edited by Integrity

EDIT2: i love seeing peoples' spoilered signatures fully expanded though. like goddamn, how much stuff do you need to put there?

That's why I dont even look at them. Too much space and far too much disappointment

but I still have one

Edited by Elieson

^ Bingo! We updated the forum software while attempting to fix the remaining IP chat issues. This will be fixed some time tonight most likely.

We have a much bigger forum upgrade we're planning for this year as well, that will give us a whole lot more to fix lol.

Posts and profiles should be fixed now, sigs will need to wait until Jyo gets home from work tonight, cause they need to be re-cached.

also i broke the forum for a little bit enjoy <3

Edited by Tangerine

Spoilers should work now, but you might have trouble editing your signatures and avatars. If this is the case, please quote me here and let me know. I'll look at it tonight.

Spoilers should work now, but you might have trouble editing your signatures and avatars. If this is the case, please quote me here and let me know. I'll look at it tonight.

Oh this was an issue I was having earlier

when I tried to edit an imgur image into my signature it wouldn't work and when I did it with a puush link instead it worked

I feel like sf signatures having issues with imgur sounds real familiar, but idr for sure if it had this issue before~

edit: idk how important this is if it's custom code related but my about me section of my profile was really disagreeing with the codes that were being used because it's making my colour code not apply where I told it to and made it apply where I didn't tell/want it to. I'm not fully sure if it related to the center code or the spoilers or what (it seemed like when I tried to work around the center code it fixed some of it but I've still only got a portion of my profile to cooperate atm ^o^)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh this was an issue I was having earlierwhen I tried to edit an imgur image into my signature it wouldn't work and when I did it with a puush link instead it workedI feel like sf signatures having issues with imgur sounds real familiar, but idr for sure if it had this issue before

That's what I was afraid of. I'll have to fix this again later. Yes, this happened before.

I tried to change my avatar, but nothing happened.