FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall there being a blood chart in the original game.

In other news the first post has been updated. No new patch yet (another big bug came up) but I'm still hoping to have something worthy of showing all who have been following this project soon. Yet another news story is that CH3 is 95% complete (Holyn's recruitment event is the only thing not done) and CH4 is being started soon. CH5's map is in production and I'll start on events for that when CH4's are done. When CH5 is complete this hack will be officially 1/4th of the way complete (1/2 of the 1st Generation)! About damn time says I!

Edited by Arch

I interpreted the word "chart" differently. To answer your question I'll be blunt, I haven't figured that out yet.

Change the affinity to holy blood, and either implement a bonus system to growths, or half-ass it and say it adjusts the growths when really the growths are already buffed regardless of affinity :/ That's what FERetro was going to do. There's tons of space in the weapon-levels menu, especially if you make use of all the "empty" background.

I'll consider that. Until I have something done please enjoy this distraction of colorful pictures.

ch3open.pnglachesis.pngch3hint.pngdaddysboy.pngch3update2.pngch3units.png

Not much to say about Ch3 after that but I do have some pictures of other developments.

prologueupdate.pngkinbois.pngcuanbattle.png

Gandolf and Kinbois have had their new portraits inserted. The Glory Knight class has been given Ephraim's Great Lord animation (tweaked so the hair is colored differently than the armor).

Edited by Arch

Drooling all over the Pics, so since I cannot for the love of god get a proper FE4 running translated on my SNES-EMU for the PSP.

So I will wait on this project to be released to get to play FE4 (which the most people think of as the best FE up to date?)

Keep up the good work! (^.^)=b

Edited by Private Prinny

• 2 weeks later...

more or less...Yes it is but it's hard and the quality of the music sounds sort of MIDI-ish.

and/or

(Credits to the people who made these videos, for i did not.)

So yes it's possible however it sounds really...retro. so they might not do it...but i don't want to put words in their mouths so let's just wait to see what they do! Can't wait for the game, i'm rooting for you guys! :D

Edited by sasuun

The innate sound is basically MIDI regardless, so that's moot. Those tracks simply weren't inserted very well, is all.

Sappy makes editing music virtually effortless. If you could play around with a tracker, you can insert your own music.

• 1 month later...

I hope this isn't necroposting...but it does contribute to the hack at least! Any how I had some mugs laying around and i decided to see if they could help out.

For better or worse! Here's my arthur (Attempt)

Arthur.png

Also (yes he is fine with me submitting this) Here is a mug of Patty made by Alnox.

patty.png

Hope these help, any comments or criticism is welcomed ( Unless it is without reason)

Sure is quiet around here.....*cricket* *cricket*

• 3 weeks later...

I'd recommend checking the forum in Arch's sig, actually ^^;

To summarise; school has gotten in his way, so something has to give. He said he'd like to keep going at a later date, however.

That's good then I'll just have to wait for them too resume.

• 2 weeks later...