Im not a fan of the first gen splice

Levin doesnt seem to be the smiling type

Props to him

That is the best splice i have ever seen before

You cant even tell who he made it from

It is the second generation right

First thing: I need a link to this supposed second generation Levin.

Second: At least for the first gen Levin, it is not spliced at all. It's full custom. For you to even suggest that Blackavar spliced is blasphemy of the highest level.

Edited by Fireman

[spoiler=Large image]fe4portraitcompilationi.png

*points to the very bottom*

My day has just been made. Where did you find that sheet anyway? I blame myself for being misinformed. ;_;

Edited by Fireman

My day has just been made. Where did you find that sheet anyway? I blame myself for being misinformed. ;_;

I just lurked FEU. ._. The sprite thread had an updated sheet, but I think this one is outdated atm. =\

I just lurked FEU. ._. The sprite thread had an updated sheet, but I think this one is outdated atm. =\

I don't suppose it was on the first page, was it?

I don't suppose it was on the first page, was it?

Well one thing about the front page one is that the sheet is very outdated, IIRC someone placed the finished mugs into the newer sheet. (Which we see right now)

Second: At least for the first gen Levin, it is not spliced at all. It's full custom. For you to even suggest that Blackavar spliced is blasphemy of the highest level.

I just think that the second generation looks way better.

Well one thing about the front page one is that the sheet is very outdated, IIRC someone placed the finished mugs into the newer sheet. (Which we see right now)

Okay, then that explains it...

I just think that the second generation looks way better.

Yes, and I was just pointing out that "Levin 1" wasn't a splice. ^^

Levin was dressed up in a bard outfit...flirts with sylvia...If you consider the manga's to be canonical, then he was very goofy and funny in them...

Even in th egames he was a bit of a screw around...How was he not the smiling type?

Not a fan! Nintendo themselves couldn't make a better mug!!

(DISCLAIMER: This is all my opinion, if you do not agree with it that's fine, To each his own right?)

Dont assume

If they do make a FE4 remake im sure the portrait will be a great one

...Um...Same to you...

In any case you're entitled as much to your opinion as i am to mine, so let's not get into an argument, eh? Forgive and forget, no?

Well good luck to all of those still doing this project, i hope things are still going smooth, if at all.

-Eriad-

If anyone's interested, there's an annoying bug that is delaying hacking (and around the same time MK seems to have stopped progress on ASD and Ace has to restart DoW, halting some of the better hacks) but portrait wise progress is going well. I just saw a new portrait submitted yesterday for one of the bosses or NPCs, I forgot which. Name was like "Bator"...

Eh, people tend to think that FE8 colors=better mug anyways.

Oh well you can't please everyone now can you?

That's no good regarding the bug thing. Here's hoping they can pull on through! Keep on moving!

-Eriad-

What's that supposed to mean? Reference to Duke Nukem or w/e or something?

Duke Nukem Forever; was being made for like ten years before it finally died.

Eh, people tend to think that FE8 colors=better mug anyways.

Which is not necessarily true. IMHO, the FE8 colors are far too saturate, causing too much of a gap between the colors in the color ramp (depending on who's making the sprite, I suppose).

If anyone's interested, there's an annoying bug that is delaying hacking (and around the same time MK seems to have stopped progress on ASD and Ace has to restart DoW, halting some of the better hacks) but portrait wise progress is going well. I just saw a new portrait submitted yesterday for one of the bosses or NPCs, I forgot which. Name was like "Bator"...

MK404 is making progress on ASD, albeit minor progress. He's working on the promoted sprites for the units thus far (check his Sprite thread), possibly since so many people have been complaining about the characters not promoting with the correct palettes, etc.

Is it just me or does Adean's head look too big?

You do realize that the compilation sheet is extremely far out of date, right? Edain's been changed like... two or three times since the sheet that was posted here.

Duke Nukem Forever; was being made for like ten years before it finally died.

(Off-topic) It was 12 years, to be precise. >_>

-------

Actually on-topic about something, it would be nice if Arch or someone on the project staff would post some actual updates here. I mean, I can peruse some of the other boards and kinda get an idea as to what's been going on, but some solid, firsthand updates would be nice. (If FE4's engine weren't so... broken after playing the newer games, I'd be more inclined to play it. If this finishes, I might actually be able to get through the story without having to just watch it.)

The one ALS posted...was the incomplete one.

Easy way to tell; like six people have given Skasaher a shot since. I think one of them was accepted.