FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

Well, even though the last post was in late November, its still on the first page, so...this probably doesn't count as necroposting, I guess...?

Yeah, so anyway, I've never played 4 or 5, but have always planned to...really looking forward to this patch, although it's looking like it won't be ready for a while. Most of the sprites are creepily good (well, Lachesis' eyes creep me out), and the animations are working well...anyway, good luck on the project.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question regarding the lovers system if the system is based on support conversation then the game have it so that not every unit in the game can be paired because (assuming that no other new characters are added and lessie can not be paired) they are 13 pairable males and only seven support slots, unless you somehow expand the amount of support slots I do not see how the lover system would work in the same way it did in the orginal

also will characters have there own money

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry that I've been gone so long. To all of you wondering about the state of the hack, I've got a video that covers everything. I encourage you all to watch, its something of a mix between a trailer and an explanation.

Alright, I am looking for some beta testers to play through the first 4 chapters of the game.

These beta testers would need to do the following:

- Take notes on the difficulty of the game. Should it be increased? Decreased? Make suggestions on how to do either/or.

- Look out for bugs and report them. Make note of what you did to trigger the bug, and what happened.

- Look for typos in the script. This is pretty obvious.

It would be very nice if one beta tester (who doesn't let units die) could make savestates at the start and end of each chapter and send them to me.

If you are interested in beta testing, send me a Personal Message via this forum. Or you can contact me over IM, my IM accounts can be found on my profile.

• 1 month later...

I am not going to let this thread die yet

I just looked over the portraits and i have to say i'm impressed

The best ones in my opinion are Tiltyu and Aless

I dont know if its me or Edin's head is just to big

I also think that Lachesis's shoulders are too big

I also think that Lachesis's shoulders are too big

The shoulder-pads don't necessarily represent the full width of her shoulders. It's entirely possible that they just extend out from her shoulders.