Polygon confirms: bathhouses, swim suits are still in.

Supercredit

Nintendo seems to forget what passes for a T rating.

If they changed it because of the younger characters why not take a page from Xenoblade chronicles x and just modify the damn outfits when you put it on them.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know this, and how people generally look at Nyx. We look at Nowi with how creepy she is because of her young appearance, but Nyx seems more complex. I would be curious to see what everyone thinks of this character.

She's the character I like most on the entirety of Nohr.

You know, there's showing stuff when it's a hot spring, and there's letting you dress up in stupid swimsuits and killing things in them.

Wasn't a fan of that in Xenoblade, not a fan of it in this game.

I...actually hope this isn't true. I kinda wanted to put a swimsuit on Ike... :P If that would even be possible regardless.

I think if you remove his armor he'll have a basic swimsuit. It's just the extra swimsuits you can't have. Which is unfortunate.

I find the bath towel to be even more lewd than a swimsuit, to be honest

I think if you remove his armor he'll have a basic swimsuit. It's just the extra swimsuits you can't have. Which is unfortunate.

That's fine, I just wanted to see all his muscles. lol So long as he isn't in a bikini or anything, ew. I've actually seen some men drawn in/wear bikini suits...

And the bath towel is worse than a swimsuit, imo. At least a swimsuit is something people go out in public with, Jesus. A bath towel is not.

Edited by Anacybele

why did they get rid of the toga? that was like the least revealing outfit you could buy

I thought the toga was the one you could only get if you maxed out skinship hearts with your spouse? Or is that something different

why did they get rid of the toga? that was like the least revealing outfit you could buy

Because they did not wanna get copyrighted for the Toga. They must not wanna include Greek culture.

This removal seems so stupid. I guess it could be because of the misconception of being able to strip your units. They removed the skinshipping, soleil support, and this. I think those are the things that most people complained about. People didn't complain about the bathhouse or being able to blow your spouse(probably because they didn't even know about it). This is the only shred of logic I could find(and it's still stupid for nintendo to follow it). Next time, no one say anything.

You know, there's showing stuff when it's a hot spring, and there's letting you dress up in stupid swimsuits and killing things in them.

Wasn't a fan of that in Xenoblade, not a fan of it in this game.

It was pretty funny in Xenoblade considering thats one of the best ways to make Dunban nigh untouchable with certain setups.

I speak from experience. Being in relationship with someone that insecure and needy was the most draining and awful thing that ever happened to me. Its like a kind of slow, awful torture. You are never free of having to constantly pat and reassure that person. You are never free to really think for yourself, because the partner believes you are ignoring them if you do. It can feel horribly manipulative and just being around that person can feel like an awful burden. Its unhealthy. Its terrible. Do not recommend. There will be even times you feel like you want to gnaw your own leg off to get free of it.

Insecurity isnt cute at all.

Tbh I kind of worry of me developing into this. I've always had a problem with low self esteem and I sometimes get into bouts where I basically believe I'm the worst person ever or some variation and my bf has to kinda just give me reminders until I'm fine... a few seconds later. I'm use to going from happy to sad to happy within a span of minutes OH GOD NO I NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO MY BOYFRIEND I BET HE"S STRESSED

They removed the swimsuits? But didn't they show characters wearing them in the bathhouse? What.

Man they can't even have one pieced swimsuits for people? wtf...

They removed the swimsuits? But didn't they show characters wearing them in the bathhouse? What.

I'm pretty sure I saw that too, so... this is weird. Maybe someone is mistaken, or you can simply get swimsuits from some other source?

...Or maybe, in removing swimsuits from the game, NoA introduced a bug where characters randomly show up wearing them. Which would be amusing, considering their probably intent in removing it.

Usually someone wears a bath towel when they get out of a bath and they're not wearing anything, and it's clear that that's the case here.

If you can see from the screenshot, there's no indication of a bikini string on Corrin's top whatsoever...did they not think this over or something...

Seriously though, the gratuitous underboob in the Japanese version was the ONLY THING, the ONLY THING in the game that seriously made me question who let those swimsuits pass, but it would be easier to patch a swimsuit that covers the entire chest than a towel?

Edited by PopteenPrincess

If it makes anyone feel better, swimsuits almost never show up in the game. The only times they show up are for the hotsprings and the changing room. They don't even show up if you look at people walking around in My Castle.

If it makes anyone feel better, swimsuits almost never show up in the game. The only times they show up are for the hotsprings and the changing room. They don't even show up if you look at people walking around in My Castle.

Unless the buyable swimsuits gave a really nice stat bonus or something, don't really care about their removal. If I want to see a shirtless Saizou, I'll make a male Corrin in Hoshido and walk into the men's bath!