Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh, I'm voting Moon. :p

Even if he is fire type, Incineroar doesn't really appeal me much, even though he is Fire/Dark. I'm mixed between Decidueye, Grass/Flying aka, Robin Hood (probably), or Primarina, Water/Fairy, aka, the mermaid, who's probably male.

... Must be a pain to use them to travel. :p

Bah, I'm taking the birdy archer. Too badass to pass.

So far I really like Tapu Koko !

Edited by B.Leu

It's Grass/Ghost.

Wha- really ?

... Well, even better then !

Thanks for telling me though, I really thought he was grass type. Even if it's weird because leaf coat, I would've really felt dumb.

Again, this was never a competition... Geez.

You are aware that we are only talking about this as a joke, right?

No here really cares that Sun is beating Moon or which starter is the most popular. This is all in good fun. Do you honestly think that we were serious?

There's no need to say that isn't a competition, because everone here is aware of that.

Because it's REALLY easy to tell over the internet, isn't it? No, I wasn't aware, sorry about that.

While I do agree that isn't easy to tell things over the internet, I think the subject in question and our previous behavior in this thread would made it obvious it was a joke.

Considering our previous posts, do you really think we would suddenly change to argue over something silly?

While I do agree that isn't easy to tell things over the internet, I think the subject in question and our previous behavior in this thread would made it obvious it was a joke.

Considering our previous posts, do you really think we would suddenly change to argue over something silly?

I never saw your previous posts, only Quintessence's, and it wasn't obvious to me. Like I said, sorry.

Anacybele tends to have trouble with these things.

I'm getting Moon, but I'm kind of surprised at how close the poll is. I expected Sun to be more popular.

Anacybele tends to have trouble with these things.

This is true too, mild autism doesn't make it easier at all.

I expected Moon to be more popular since that was how it was awhile back. It was beating Sun by a large margin, to the point where I was afraid we'd have too few people playing Sun to help out the Moon people with the Pokedex. :P

This is true too, mild autism doesn't make it easier at all.

I expected Moon to be more popular since that was how it was awhile back. It was beating Sun by a large margin, to the point where I was afraid we'd have too few people playing Sun to help out the Moon people with the Pokedex. :P

Fellow aspie here. It's no excuse.

And yeah, it's just an entertaining little joke.

Fellow aspie here. It's no excuse.

And yeah, it's just an entertaining little joke.

A disability you didn't choose to have is no excuse? Wow. Just wow. How completely and utterly wrong. I'm honestly offended by this.

And I said I didn't know it was a joke and that I was sorry! Why can't this just be dropped?

Edited by Anacybele

A disability you didn't choose to have is no excuse? Wow. Just wow. How completely and utterly wrong. I'm honestly offended by this.

And I said I didn't know it was a joke and that I was sorry! Why can't this just be dropped?

Using it as an excuse isn't good. I've seen you do the same thing multiple times in the past, and it really doesn't seem like you're trying to improve in those aspects. Within this thread, you were told it was a joke and nothing serious. And yet you have the same reaction again soon after.

I've had my issues and struggles, but I don't try and ask for people to let it slide.

Do you want to be viewed as normal? Because the biggest step towards that is letting yourself be judged as normal and trying to better yourself.

Using it as an excuse isn't good. I've seen you do the same thing multiple times in the past, and it really doesn't seem like you're trying to improve in those aspects. Within this thread, you were told it was a joke and nothing serious. And yet you have the same reaction again soon after.

I've had my issues and struggles, but I don't try and ask for people to let it slide.

Do you want to be viewed as normal? Because the biggest step towards that is letting yourself be judged as normal and trying to better yourself.

You think I don't try to improve? You think I have to improve overnight or even in just days? It's not easy, you know. It's not like I can just snap my fingers and automatically make all my issues go away. It's not that easy and I'm tired of people trying to treat it that way. I've been trying to improve my issues for YEARS.

No, I don't want to be viewed as normal. Because I'm not normal. Autism and Asperger's are disabilities, not normal. I just want to be viewed as a fellow human that wants to be respected and have friends.

Anyway, this is off topic and a pointless discussion. Moving on.

Edited by Anacybele

Soooooo...who's been keeping up with the demo events? I've...been doing a bad job...

I wanted to get all of them, but I either was busy or was having fun doing something else(both leading me to forget to do them). Even when I had a chance to do them...I forgot too... :P