100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only goal I have is too become a popular author. But if I can't make it big I can be happy with just being an author.

set a new one

Edit: well my main response was going to be "be disappointed for a bit but get over it and find something else to do instead" or maybe even set a related but lesser goal if possible

Edited by Freohr Datia

i try to, as hard as i can. like when i want to do five sets and i get up to fifth one and cant complete the last two reps, i try real hard. sometimes i cant, but i get real close and that is good enough for me.

i think i'd help them, especially if they asked face-to-face. i feel like it'd depend on what they did for me to dislike them, though

i have a hard time saying no and i can already think of a few situations i've been through that this question would apply to

Edited by bling

refuse, likely

if it's a matter of life and death and I could afford to I would help but not for anything less than that

Edited by Tryhard

Depends on how much id have to sacrifice and how serious whatever they need help is

If its urgent im not gonna refuse to help someone cause i dont like them, thats fucking petty. But if they like ask me to grab a coffee for them on my way back from wherever id flip them off lmao

Depends on how much id have to sacrifice and how serious whatever they need help is

If its urgent im not gonna refuse to help someone cause i dont like them, thats fucking petty. But if they like ask me to grab a coffee for them on my way back from wherever id flip them off lmao

Yeah, this is basically my answer. Assuming no personal cost to myself and it's an actually important issue, I'd definitely help them.

i think i'd help them, especially if they asked face-to-face. i feel like it'd depend on what they did for me to dislike them, though

i have a hard time saying no and i can already think of a few situations i've been through that this question would apply to

This is entirely my answer (except even online, not just face-to-face, as long as it's directly addressed to me, it has the same effect).

Assuming it's nothing crucially urgent, in which case I'd help pretty readily (so basically what necktie said).

I don't dislike very many people though, and the ones I do dislike are almost entirely mild distaste at worst, so assisting them doesn't exactly go against every fibre of my being or anything.