100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More obvious now?

YES!

The answer is, it depends. If it's someone being an idiot and tailgating me, I go the speed limit. If it's someone that's especially persistent, I drive to the nearest police station. If it's something really dangerous that affects a lot of other people, I call the police. Luckily, the last two haven't happened.

Edited by eggclipse

#87: What would you do if there was a petition for establishing video cameras in your personal working area (office...) and school classes?

I think some of them already might? I work in a lot of different hospitals. If anything, I wouldn't mind, and it might help if someone tries to accuse me of something.

If it's somewhere where I truly want privacy, however, I'd object.

I'd sign it, unless it was for bathrooms or something which I doubt.

Cameras mean more evidence against an attacker and I wouldn't feel particularly uncomfortable with them since I haven't done nor plan on doing anything to upset the authorities.

Welp... I didn't know that thesafety is so strict in the US already...

In most work places, there's already lots of cameras, but as stated I wouldn't want them in places like a locker room or private places, like my house.