100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

#88: What would you do if a wasp is very close to your skin?

getting the hell outta there

That's what I thought and was taught my entire life... till last week... I was hit by a wasp totally unexpected. Didn't even saw it, only noticed the stitch.

What then happened... ugh...

some of em are territorial

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one time a yellow jacket landed on my chest and I spent probably like several minutes frozen and sweating bullets hoping I'd keel over rather than having to deal with the pain that was possibly about to come if I somehow startled it or pissed it off, LUCKILY it flew away and did nothing

so yeah it'd probably be something like that again I hate bees and I especially hate wasps

I have sphexiphobia, meaning that I absolutely revile these things. Flying around me is bad enough, but if one touched me, I'd probably be stung by it trying to get it off. Also, I live in a place that not everything that can sting you is yellow and black, or even red, so sometimes children won't even know something is dangerous until they end up with a nasty surprise on their hand.

#89: What would you do if you felt unjustly treated? (family, job...)

I have sphexiphobia, meaning that I absolutely revile these things.

I have a phobia against wasps too since my childhood.

When I was hit and saw it... I totally panicked. I screamed louder than a person who watched a horror movie.

The thing was... it happened inside the bus... and there other passangers besides me. >_<

That really depends on the situation. If it's in the informal circuit (family, friends, some college- or job-related things), I'd at least talk about it with people I trust and get their advice on what to do. What I end up doing then very much depends on the situation and how to solve it (if it even can be solved).

If it's in the formal circuit (college- or job-related), it would depend on the relevant laws/rules, procedures of complaint etc. because I will stand up for myself if there's actual rules being broken that result in (or are part of) this unjust treatment.

If you mean in the Catholic sense, Quiz how either of them ended up a bishop. :P

If you mean the election results, say the result in some form to people I know (Might as well be honest about this), but leave it at that.

• 3 weeks later...

depends on the job

when I worked at Tims working on christmas was sick tips so i volunteered to work it each year

i work for a geotechnical consulting firm now ((until the end of the month anyway)) that shuts down over christmas... so that wouldnt happen