The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Huh.

Idk who started this... but yeah who the heck started the "Always be honest" crap? And "Your honesty will be appreciated"?

Cause it effin is not!!!

I was giving my honest opinion today and I was asked for my opinion and it certainly was not appreciated when I was being honest. I was even being weakly honest and it did not gain a positive reaction.

And I know I knew before that honesty is sometimes a bad thing to be, but also if I wasn't honest it'd be bad too so I thought honesty would be the better course. I was so wrong.

Yeah life sucks because of humans I think. =/ Or, well maybe more than humans.

*goes all emo*

Something out there is playing with us. And I'm ready to get violent.

And I hate violence.

i love you

An OTP-obsessed "harem" for "females" with underaged sex-obsessed teens who feel the need to get legal ASAP so they can finally fulfill their teen ambitions of getting laid by someone dressed like their favourite FE character. If they can't get any they turn emu.

This place was amazing. Now I just tolerate it for the sake of the friends I have made here. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL. There i nobody I dislike. <3

And no I don't feel like explaining shit because I actually enjoy some of the shit here because it's HIL-wait for it-ARIOUS.

FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS, AGREE OR DISAGREE. I promote it.

EVERYONE CONTINUE AS NORMAL.

This about sums up the feeling of me and a few others I have spoken to, though admittedly I would have worded the opening slightly differently.

Why is my life such a joke? Like, bad things seem to happen in my life just

because they're funny. Anyone else think god is just laughing his ass off at

me up there?

Most definitely.

I have reasonable grounds to believe that there is no "god".

Only Optimus Prime.

THERE'S NO GOD IN THIS CRUEL WORLD!

i love you

..... *thumbs up* Cool D00d. (don't really know what else to say *shrugs*)

Oh look a teenager.

Huh? Really?

One time i was honest

Hahahaha

Some people would say "That's good" but in my present mood I'd say "That was a horrible mistake"

This about sums up the feeling of me and a few others I have spoken to, though admittedly I would have worded the opening slightly differently.

Why?

EDIT: Oh yeah and I agree as well

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's funny because you can't make jokes that are actually funny without being warned.

Oh wait that's not funny.

SEVEN (7, ٧,VII, ৭, ๗, ៧, ז, ௭, 111, etc.) people on my friends list are EXILED. What the fuck are the powers here playing at? There is some sort of plan here to leave me FRIENDLESS; in time, everyone will be EXILED. including myself.

Most definitely.

THERE'S NO GOD IN THIS CRUEL WORLD!

As long as there is a Prime, there will always be a god of sorts; someone who is awesome and everyone can look up to. OPTIMUS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WITH YOU. BELIEVE, YOUNG ONE.