Pokémon uPick Mafia - Day 4

charlie_

+ 300 ATK | DEF for every townie that died. Because town was full of Dark Magicians and variants.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sceptile

2. Grovyle

3. Treecko

no regrets

I would just like the scum to know that they were all super obvious in LYLO

what's that you say I went 1.5/3 before I was informed SHHHHHHHHH

I would just like the scum to know that they were all super obvious in LYLO

I'm surprised you didn't catch on to the ATK | DEF thing TBH.

[spoiler=Postgame Modkill Fodder]

[6/1/2016 12:48:19 AM] SB: man i dont know how people arent lynching you atm
[6/1/2016 12:48:29 AM] SB: bbm did the exact same thing as SILENT SWORDSMAN and he was town
[6/1/2016 12:48:32 AM] SB: *scum
[6/1/2016 12:48:47 AM] Refakitty³: yeah i was inspired by him
[6/1/2016 12:48:59 AM] Refakitty³: but that's why he got n1'd
[6/1/2016 12:49:18 AM] SB: a
[6/1/2016 12:49:22 AM] SB: the real reasons
[6/1/2016 12:49:25 AM] Refakitty³: tbh if anyone ever points it out i'll just make up an excuse though
[6/1/2016 12:49:36 AM] Refakitty³: I'LL NEVER GET LYNCHED I'M TOO TOWNIE
[6/1/2016 12:49:53 AM] Refakitty³: and thanks to kirby mafia i even can be like "yeah scum sometimes doesn't kill me when i'm obvious town"
[6/1/2016 12:50:13 AM] Refakitty³: well i could probably get lynched because of roles i guess

Edited by Refa

I felt bad for Manix :(

eh i didn't play great anyway so i'm not even salty

manix and i both had togekiss, good taste \o/

flying egg borb army

re obvious scum: confirmation bias is real and when you've been dealing with crackpot off the wall shit, you tend to miss such things

like i was glad i wasn't around for d3 because man that would have sucked to deal with

My picks were like: Magnezone, Ferrothorn, Cobalion

Tbh I still don't get why you guys didn't lynch Prims, his reactions to the shenanigans during D3 were so bad and assuming a scum!RB was on me instead of an SG/OG on Prims was kinda bad.

I feel like BT wasn't obvscum until he claimed on D4 but tbh this is probably confirmation bias talking, lol.

Tbh I still don't get why you guys didn't lynch Prims, his reactions to the shenanigans during D3 were so bad and assuming a scum!RB was on me instead of an SG/OG on Prims was kinda bad.

I might have been lynched had anybody voted me the entire game!!! People just called me out but nobody DID anything about the fact that I was lurking. Your case on me D3 was good but you didn't vote or push me so no reason for anybody to care.

I would argue that it makes more sense to assume you got roleblocked than for an omniguard to be on me, though, even if the latter is what actually happened. Scum Roleblocker is a lot more common than Scum Safeguard. (What makes the most sense is to just not assume anything until a scumflip though.)

I think the only reason that stops people from voting me is because nobody ever breaks the mold. if you had voted me it'd probably at least have gotten people looking in my direction more and had it been earlier in the day (I didn't see your post until the day was over) I would've had to respond too which could be judged further

people only vote me when I'm town :(

if tracker hadn't claimed the day prior i would have been a lot more paranoid about refa's continued survival

i didn't neighborize him in spite of townreading him most of the game because i kept expecting him to die lol

Edited by Crysta

i thought it was weird both prims + refa were alive in lylo

[6/6/16, 8:10:26 AM] Euklyd.ia: imo scumteam is prims/pb/refa and I'll probably have 2/3 right without reading a thing

[6/6/16, 8:14:38 AM] SB: pb town

[6/6/16, 8:14:45 AM] SB: when does scum pb live till d3

[6/6/16, 8:14:52 AM] Euklyd.ia: idk

[6/6/16, 8:14:59 AM] Euklyd.ia: town seems really good at lynching town this game

[6/6/16, 8:15:00 AM] SB: others are right

[6/6/16, 8:15:11 AM] Euklyd.ia: wow

[6/6/16, 8:15:16 AM] Euklyd.ia: I'm the best scumhunter

[6/6/16, 8:15:58 AM] Euklyd.ia: I appreciate that I got refa right off of a day 1 toneread that amounted to "not getting strong townvibes"

yeah this game felt impossible to read tbh

all our lynches felt really bad

Gaius and Marth lynches were both horrible

Manix probably was too tbh

Shoulda stuck with my gut scumread on Prims

The only lynch I didn't like was Manix.

Marth, for FUCK'S sake, don't ignore cases on you. You know I'm aggressive when it comes to scumhunting, so the best way to dissuade me is to give me something to work with. If you did, my attention would've gone to BT/Prims, since they were poking at each other with no real commitment.

Also. . .these were my picks:

Treecko

Flygon

Zangoose

BRB banning SB, 'cause no one was Flygon.

Edited by eclipse

my choices were psyduck/alakazam/espeon

i don't have much familiarity with the pokeymans, really. i played poke'mon red for a few hours, beat poke'mon snap because it was the game that came with my n64 and why not, and i think i tried to beat one of the poke'mon stadium games that came with my gamecube in one day because that was all the time i was willing to spend on it lol.

Clipsey you completely ignored my defense and called OMGUS on me when I voted you first. Like this might be confirmation bias but I feel that people just stuck in me out of laziness. Esp with Blifz on my wagon the entire day.