QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My country's stereotype can wildly depend on who you ask and where they're from, but I'd say a general stereotype would be: super direct, frequently obnoxious, higher-than-thou attitude, bad corporate culture, stingy, and poor taste in food.

Being direct is objectively the better way of communicating, so good for us. The others I'm not too keen about. (also don't think they're true)

My country's stereotype can wildly depend on who you ask and where they're from, but I'd say a general stereotype would be: super direct, frequently obnoxious, higher-than-thou attitude, bad corporate culture, stingy, and poor taste in food.

Being direct is objectively the better way of communicating, so good for us. The others I'm not too keen about. (also don't think they're true)

Well, just how good is your food? :P:

Anyway. . .Hawaii is like that afterthought, so I guess?

Not sure if this applies to most places in America, but a stereotype down here is that Florida is shit, and drivers suck

That is true! But it's mostly northerners that don't understand the roads (for example places like Tampa)

I have great driving skills (#NoEgo), I don't really know shit about Bollywood, I'm pretty lazy WRT work, I'm not nice and helpful, I'm not particularly cheap or stingy, I don't remember any other stereotypes off the top of my head. They don't really describe me that well, so they probably suck.

Eh, they used to bother me, but nowadays i don't mind them at all. I don't think i particularly follow them though. I really dislike soccer, for exemple.

that's good because i don't think any of those is an american stereotype

he's australian

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody